'OVER THE TOP' EXPLANATION
- Radiosport Championship Returns to U.S. FRIESEN, CHRISTOPHER // Radio World;5/7/2014, p22
The article offers information on the World Radiosport Team Championships which will be held in Massachusetts on July 8-14, 2014.
- Anything else you may like to add. // Broadcast & CableSat;9/30/2015, p1
The article focuses on growing changes in the Indian news broadcasting industry citing reference to intense competition in the field and technological developments that ensure best quality to viewers.
- TV operators eye new opportunities. Handford, Richard // Euronet;Nov2001, Issue 17, p30
Focuses on the European television industry. Increase of competition in the industry; Trends and technologies in the industry; List of companies leading the industry. INSET: Television advertising @ a glance..
- Small but not limited. Trigoboff, Dan // Broadcasting & Cable;10/7/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 41, p27
Focuses on the television industry in Lima, Ohio. Household ratings of commercial television stations; Increase of local competition among television stations; Estimation of television revenues.
- MTV3 uses never.no Interactivity Suite (IS). Soseman, Ned // Broadcast Engineering Exclusive Insight;6/13/2012, p13
The article reports on commercial broadcaster MTV3's use of the never.no Interactivity Suite (IS) during 2012 International Ice Hockey Federation (IIHF) hockey matches.
- Teutons balk at Cup price tag. Meza, Ed // Daily Variety;11/3/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 21, p14
Reports that Germany's television broadcast of the 2006 World Cup seems to be in danger as Swiss sports rights group Infront and the country's pubcasters continue to haggle over the price of rights to the soccer championships.
- Dutch b'casters seek new niches. Edmunds, Marlene // Variety;10/04/99, Vol. 376 Issue 7, p80
Reports on the competition in the television (TV) broadcasting industry in Netherlands. Advantages and disadvantages of the competition; Programming content of a public TV; Outlook for Fox 8 channel.
- Show down. Light, Deborah // Bulletin with Newsweek;3/5/2002, Vol. 120 Issue 6314, p26
Reports the decline in the rating among television industries in Australia. Emphasis on the cost cutting of the commercial networks; Speculations of big-budget gambles over television programs; Competitions among commercial networks.
- THE VALUE OF TELEVISION TIME. Besen, Stanley M. // Southern Economic Journal;Jan76, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p435
The empirical results presented in this paper demonstrate the importance of market size, number of competing stations, network affiliation, and place in the frequency spectrum as determinants of a station's program rate. A station in a large market with few competitors will have a higher rate...