Laura Martin got a gift 'Dear Laura Martin: Capitalism Isn't Dead, Love, Sean Hannity'
- FOX BOWS APP STREAMING SELECT FX SHOWS. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;1/20/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p11
The article reports on the launch of the FXNow application by 21st Century Fox on January 14, 2014 that will give authenticated viewers access to FX Networks television shows on connected devices.
- HGTV grows by talking to its viewers. Hall, Lee // Electronic Media;07/13/98, Vol. 17 Issue 29, p29
Looks at the efforts of the cable Home and Garden Television (HGTV) to provide information for its viewers. Details of the Web site of HGTV; Number of `hits' the Web site received in the first five months of 1998; Comments from Ken Lowe, founder and chief executive of HGTV; Development of...
- Telepiu hypes interactive. Zecchinelli, Cecilia // Daily Variety;05/24/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 58, p6
Reports the launch of an interactive services by pay television operator Telepiu in Milan, Italy.
- CLEARING THE AIR. // Multichannel News;10/1/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 39, p54
The article presents several corrections including the special report "Operator of the Year," and "Download Incomplete," that were published in the September 24, 2007 issue.
- All you can watch. Block, Valerie // Crain's New York Business;03/08/99, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p1
Identifies the measures adopted by cable food chain Food Network in expanding its customer base. Introduction of documentaries on the history of food; Addition of biography-style profiles and other story-oriented programs for its dishes; Impact of the presence of personalities on the company's...
- CTAM Conference Wranglers Say NYC Will Bring Out Best. // Multichannel News;10/3/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 37, p6
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. cable television industry. The Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) holds its conference in New York on October 5-7, 2011 which focuses on diversity. Television co-hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski will launch the...
- So what difference did it make? Fry, Andy // Marketing (00253650);8/4/2004, p30
Following the merger of the advertising agency Carlton and Granada to form a single ITV network, the broadcaster promised to become more advertiser-friendly. Conscious that the creation of a sales point with 50% share of TV advertisement revenue was viewed with suspicion by advertisers and...
- Cable's Still Got a Long Way to Go. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;02/26/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p6
Highlights issues and developments relating to the United States cable television industry, recent as of February 2001. War of tactics over a potential Mike Tyson-Lennox Lewis boxing fight; Cartoon Network series 'Time Squad'; 'The Sopranos,' on HBO; Customer complaints against...
- SkyCable launches new feeds. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;6/4/2004, p19
Television network SkyCable has added two new channels to its line-up, continuing an aggressive expansion in programming which started last year. The two new channels introduced last month are ETC or Entertainment Central and Sports Plus. ETC shows a variety of top-rated, non-scripted...