Deal Prices Hold Fast
- Knology Says Investments Are Paying Off. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;5/2/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p20
The article focuses on the financial performance of Knology Inc. in the first quarter of 2011. It says that the company has posted revenue of 128 million dollars, which showed 16% increase from the 110.1 million dollars in the same period in 2010. It states that the acquisition of Knology Inc....
- Knology Adds Subs With Sunflower Deal. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;8/9/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p15
The article reports that overbuilder Knology Inc. has confirmed to purchase Sunflower Broadband for 165 million dollars in cash.
- Swallowing up the competition. // CED;Sep2010, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p6
The article presents updates in the broadband communications industry. It offers information on recent corporate consolidations in the industry including Windstream Communications Inc.'s acquisition of Q-Comm, the merger between Qwest Communications International Inc. and CenturyLink Inc., and...
- KNOLOGY DEAL SHOULD BOOST MARGINS. // Multichannel News;4/9/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p32
The article reports that David Joyce, Miller Tabak media analyst, has maintained his buy rating and increased his 12-month price target on Knology Inc. in the U.S. According to the author, Knology has completed the PrairieWave Holdings acquisition deal that will add about 57,000 residential...
- Today's Transactions: Avista Capital-backed Internet Provider Acquires Knology. NOTO, ANTHONY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/23/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p10
The article deals with the decision of Avista Capital Partners to acquire communications and entertainment service Knology Inc. for1.5 billion U.S. dollars in cash.
- QUICK HITS. // Multichannel News;2/28/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p30
The article offers news briefs related to entertainment industry which include the acquisition of Cobridge Broadband systems by Knology Inc. for 30 million dollars, Bonnie Hoxie, a former Walt Disney Co. assistant to communication chief Zenia Mucha, was sentenced for four months of house...
- WOW Buys Knology for $1.5B. // Multichannel News;4/23/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p2
The article reports that WideOpenWest (WOW) has acquired Knology Inc., an overbuilder in West Point, Georgia, for 1.5 billion dollars in cash.
- WOW! The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. // Leveraged Finance News;6/18/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 25, p1
The article focuses on the issues regarding the plan of cable and Internet provider WideOpenWest (WOW!) to acquire Knology Inc. It reports that WOW! agreed to purchase Knology for 19.75 dollars per share which includes 676 million of existing Knology net debt. It mentions that Knology...
- Knology Sells Cerritos System. // Multichannel News;4/4/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p76
Reports on the plan of WaveDivision Holdings LLC to buy the 8,000-subscriber system of Knology Inc. in Cerritos, California. Motive of Knology officials for purchasing the Cerritos system from Verizon Media Ventures Inc.; Financial performance of Knology for the fourth quarter of 2004 and the...