AT&T U-Verse Posts Billion-Dollar Quarter
- SBC Communications, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // SBC Communications, Inc. SWOT Analysis;May2008, p1
A company profile of AT&T, which provides a wide range of telecommunications services, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of employees and revenues. A SWOT analysis is provided which includes strengths, weaknesses,...
- Company Overview. // SBC Communications, Inc. SWOT Analysis;May2008, p4
An overview of AT&T, a company which provides a wide range of telecommunications services, is presented. Data is included on revenues generated in fiscal year 2007, as well as principal business offered, including local exchange services and wireless communication services.
- Key Facts. // SBC Communications, Inc. SWOT Analysis;May2008, p4
Key facts about AT&T, a company which provides a wide range of telecommunications services, are presented. Address and contact information is given, as well as statistics on revenues, financial year end data and number of employees. New York Ticker code is also supplied.
- Growth and competition don't come easy or cheap. Brothers, Art // America's Network;1/1/96, Vol. 100 Issue 1, p44
Reports on the technique used by American Telephone and Telegraph Company to reduce costs of their telephone. Evaluation of maneuver; Stimulating use; Problems.
- Untitled. // Telephony;8/2/93, Vol. 225 Issue 5, p32
Reports on C&P Telephone's installation of digital telecommunications switching equipment in its Milton, West Virginia office. Achievement of 100 percent digital capability.
- AT&T ringing up 5 regional units. Cleland, Kim // Advertising Age;12/11/1995, Vol. 66 Issue 50, p3
Focuses on American Telephone and Telegraph Company (AT&T). Preparation to compete with Baby Bells by the use of regional markets; Creation of five local services organization (LSO) to manage and to market AT&T entry into local service; Comments from Scott Etzler, an AT&T vice president in Chicago.
- AT&T opens store in Kyle. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);7/21/2010, Vol. 107 Issue 16, p1D
A photograph of the ribbon cutting ceremony of AT&T held in Kyle Village, Texas.
- CORRECTION. // Total Telecom+;Jul/Aug2011, p4
A correction to the article about the launch of a SmartCloud enterprise by AT&T that was published in the June 2011 issue is presented.
- No Tauzin-Dingell Bill This Session. Hearn, Ted // Multichannel News;12/17/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 51, p8
Reports on the divisive deregulation bill that was moved due to the confirmed statement that no vote would occur according to the House Majority Leader Rep. Richard Armey in Washington. Castigation on the senseless deregulation; Dominance of cable broadband; AT&T opposed the bill.