Versus Goes on Grid With 3DTV
- Live! Nothing! // Electronic Media;10/14/96, Vol. 15 Issue 42, p12
Questions why local television stations in the United States find it so important to send a reporter `live, on the scene' for the 11 o'clock news, hours after the story was there. Previous perception of `live'; When most live shots are taken.
- The greatest unseen performance. Andreae, Christopher // Christian Science Monitor;7/25/96, Vol. 88 Issue 168, p16
Comments on the performances of actors and television personalities performing in live or in taped television shows. Criticism of TV weather persons; Comparison between live and taped TV shows; Differences between a movie on TV and a movie on cinema; Profile of audiences.
- Italy b'caster in antiwar crossfire. Vivarelli, Nick // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;2/18/2003, Vol. 377 Issue 19, p90
Reports on the controversy due to decision of Italian state broadcasting company RAI to not provide live coverage of peace march in Rome, Italy on February 16, 2003 against possible war between the U.S. and Iraq. Reaction of the opposition parties of Italy on the issue; Clarification given by...
- SNL Looks at The Internet "Comments Section" on Blogs and Websites. GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;10/2/2011, p7
The article reports that the live television program "Saturday Night Live" has looked at its segment Internet Comments Sections on weblogs and websites, where people comment and say whatever that comes in their minds using pen names, on October 1, 2011.
- Lights, Camera, Oops. Moulton, Sara // Gourmet;Sep2003, Vol. 63 Issue 9, p96
Reveals bloopers in the author's own live cooking show 'Cooking Live.' Anecdote about the assistant in the show; Failure of several episodes about cakes; Disastrous real-time cook-along episodes; Embarrassing encounter with a phone caller.
- How long is too long? Epstein, Steve // Broadcast Engineering;Nov2000, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p44
Answers a question on the device needed during broadcasting of live events.
- AccuWeather. Mathieu, Jay // Broadcast Engineering;Nov2000, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p50
Focuses on the construction of studios and master control for the WeatherTeam and WeatherTeam Live television broadcast offering of AccuWeather. Information on the switcher used for the master control; Antenna used by AccuWeather; Weather broadcasts provided by AccuWeather to Paxson Communications.
- Lookin' livelier. Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;11/21/2012, Vol. 317 Issue 38, p1
The article reports that must-see live television (TV) has led to a strong start this fall for NBC Television Network with programs "Sunday Night Football" and Monday reality hit "The Voice."
- IN THE FRAME. Humberstone, Tom // New Statesman;5/31/2013, Vol. 142 Issue 5160, p15
The article presents the comic strip "Dead Air," by Tom Humberstone, which looks at the live broadcasting of negative news stories on television.