- OUT FRONT AT THE UPFRONTS. // Daily Variety;5/18/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 34, p7
Photographs of several actors and actresses in the upfronts of various television networks in the U.S. are presented including the ABC Television Network, NBC Television Network, and Fox.
- Coast-to-Coast Celebrations. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/6/2008, Vol. 138 Issue 39, p16
Photographs of several executives in the television industry in the U.S. including Showtime Networks Inc. presidnet Robert Greenblatt, ESPN chairman emeritus Herb Granath and Warner Bros. Domesitic Television Distribution president Ken Warner.
- MONDAY NIGHT LIGHTS. Hughes, Holly Stuart // Photo District News;Dec2010/Jan2011, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p86
The article offers information on the still photographs created for the show "Monday Night Football," on television network, ESPN.
- OUT & ABOUT. // Electronic Media;2/25/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p22
Presents photographs on television industry personalities in the United States. Fundraising for Bourne Braves team for Cape Cod League; Winners of the A&E Networks' President Award; Support of Charter's Southern Minnesota Group to Rochester Diversity Council.
- Images of the Week. // Advertising Age;1/16/2006, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p26
The article presents several photographs of trailers to the television program Court TV.
- OPEN MIKE. McGuire, Paul; Ford, Laura // Broadcasting & Cable;4/2/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 14, p34
This article presents letters to the editor about the article "Is This The CW's New Reality?" from the March 26 issue and the cover photograph from the March 19 issue, "Hungry for HD?"
- Freeze Frame. // Multichannel News;5/24/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 21, p20
Photographs of the 2010 Cable Hall of Fame class honorees in Los Angeles, California including Yolanda Barco, Marc Nathanson, and Terence McGuirk, the 2010 Cable Hall of Fame Celebration co-founders Julian Brodsky, and Ralph Roberts, and Time Warner Inc.'s chief executive officer (CEO) Jeff...
- Silent assassin. // AdMedia;Mar2005, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p9
Presents a photograph of the leading news journalism billboard set up by TV3 which was allegedly undermined by a Tui billboard meters behind it in Auckland, New Zealand.
- The American Newsroom. Hemmerle, Sean // Columbia Journalism Review;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p24
Presents the color photograph of the Al Jazeera newsroom in Washington, D.C.