At $13,333 a Sub, Hargray's Pricey But No Record
- Hargray - A 'Renaissance' Story Cell: Backhaul, Commerical Services, and More. Barthold, Jim // Communications Technology;Nov2005, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p12
This article presents information on Hargray Communications. Hargray is a cable operator, competitive local exchange carrier, high-speed data provider, telco-over-cable provider, commercial services-over-cable provider, mobile and soon to be fixed wireless service provider. Starting with its own...
- Hargray. Krol, Carol // DM News;2/1/2010, p14
The article reports on the efficacy of telecommunication firm Hargray Communications' holiday direct mail piece in attracting sales and customers' attention in the U.S.
- Equinox exposes fraud. Hurley, Hanna // Telephony;08/09/99, Vol. 237 Issue 6, p18
Reports on the deployment of fraud detection devices by Hargray Communications to monitor international traffic not terminated through long-distance network. Types of Equinox Information Systems detection devices; Application.
- Hargray to Acquire Charter System in S.C. // Multichannel News;4/16/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p24
The article reports that the Hilton Head Island, South Carolina-based cable operator Hargray Communications will acquire Charter Communications Inc.' charter system in Beaufort.
- BRAND AWARENESS Making a Good Impression. Ferry, Steven // Rural Telecommunications;Nov/Dec/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p30
Reports on the strategies being implemented by various U.S. rural telephone companies to promote their brand image. Importance of a good company image according to Cliff Albertson of Badger Communications; Success of Hargray Communications in promoting its image according to Jane Jude;...
- Broadband wireless--the dawn of a new era. Steckley, Eugene // Telecommunications - International Edition;Feb98, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p51
Focuses on the broadband wireless technological innovation in the telecommunication industry of Europe. Determination of operator's service offerings through access network technology; Delivery of higher-bandwidth services over existing copper pairs; Deployment of digital broadband wireless...
- Satellite broadband provides new option for teleworkers. Salamoff, Steve // Employee Benefit News;May2002, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p59
Focuses on the use of satellite broadband technology in facilitating teleworking in the United States. Challenges facing information technology and human resources managers in facilitating teleworking; Information on how the teleworking process works; Advantages of using satellite connectivity...
- Crossing the digital divide. Schaeffler, Jimmy // Satellite Communications;Jun2000, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p24
Focuses on broadband communication services offered to rural communities in the United States. Broadband pricing; Projected rural broadband subscriber growth by 2007; Importance of rural broadband access.
- Broadband users are gung-ho. // Credit Union Magazine;Oct2002, Vol. 68 Issue 10, p22
Studies the internet usage in the U.S. Use of broadband connections; Types of internet activities; Amount of time spent online.