Crown Media Caps Deal (Finally)
- Crown Media Quiet on Hallmark Cards Proposal. // Multichannel News;7/6/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 26, p5
The article reports on Hallmark Cards Inc. proposed recapitalization, which issue 500 million in debt and 550 million in preferred equity to substitute a 1.1 billion obligation Crown Media Holdings Inc. owed Hallmark Cards.
- Crown Wanted Buyout. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;4/5/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p20
The article focuses on Hallmark Cards Inc., which was going to buy the company Crown Media Holdings Inc. It informs that Crown was planning for the recapitalization plan and Hallmark had rejected it. After negotiations, Hallmark accepted to end the controversy between them and to approve the...
- Hallmark Tries New Crown Offer. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;2/15/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p15
The article reports that Hallmark Cards has proposed a recapitalization of Crown Media Holdings Inc., which would give Hallmark 90 percent control of Crown's common stock. Reportedly, Hallmark is the largest debt and equity holder in Crown, the parent company of Hallmark Channel. Since, Crown is...
- Hallmark 'Deadline' Just a Greeting. // Multichannel News;7/27/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 29, p7
The article reports on the issue on the proposed 1.1 billion U.S. dollars recapitalization programs of Hallmark Cards Inc. to Crown Media Holdings Inc., parent company of the Hallmark Channel. It mentions that Hallmark Cards has been waiting for Crown Media's reply since May 28, 2009. Hallmark...
- Hallmark Cards has proposed a recapitalization of Crown Media. // Multichannel News;3/8/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p16
The article reports that Hallmark Cards Inc. has proposed a recapitalization of Crown Media Holdings Inc. and presents informations on loan facilities and convertible stocks for years to come.
- Hallmark Channel Offers Shelf Space. Steinert-Threlkeld, Tom // Multichannel News;4/2/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p24
The article reports on the announcement of New York-based Hallmark Channel that it would begin offering an "all-access pass" to its advertisers. For the first time, the company would allow advertisers to create marketing programs any time of year that reached into corporate parent Hallmark Cards...
- This Time Hallmark Gets a Gift. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/11/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 32, p19
Reports on a loan given by Hallmark Cards Inc. to its television unit Crown Media Inc. Need of the financial assistance; Financial condition of Crown Media; Terms of the loan given by Hallmark Cards.
- Crown faces thorny issue. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;3/5/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 33, p6
The article reports that Crown Media Holdings Inc., parent of Hallmark Channel, is planning a recapitalization under agreements with Hallmark Cards to meet its debt obligations and avoid bankruptcy.
- Investor Trashes Crown Plan. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;3/8/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p16
The article reports that Salvatore Muoio, principal of S. Muoio & Co. has revealed the recapitalization plan of Crown Media Holdings Inc.