Fox Rebranding Hispanic Service As Fox Deportes
- REYNOLDS' RAP MIKE REYNOLDS. // Multichannel News;1/20/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p26
The article reports on the success of Fox Deportes for its Spanish-language telecast of a Super Bowl of which the company gained the rights of the Thanksgiving Day matchup, the NFCWild Card coverage, and a pair of Divisional contests, the NFC Championship and Super Bowl XLVIII.
- Back Home. Baca, Eric // Latino Leaders;Sep2010, p63
An interview with Vincent Cordero, vice president and general manager of Fox Deportes in Southern California is presented. When asked about the key difference between Fox Sports and Fox Deportes, he said that Deportes is clearly a Latino sports network which focuses on serving Latino sports fans...
- Industry Insider: Greg Downey. // Sport Marketing Quarterly;Mar2013, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p5
An interview with senior director at the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) Greg Downey is presented. When asked his strategies for reaching multicultural audiences, he informs about some of his plans such as partnership with cable television network FOX Deportes. He...
- Follow the Bouncing Ball. // Multichannel News;8/13/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 32, p14
The article outlines the guide to varied properties held by Spanish-language soccer networks. ESPN Deportes made various additions to its soccer programming roster, and is scheduled to air over 60 mathces. Fox Deportes offers 1,300 original hours of soccer competition annually among its 2,000...
- Brand newsline. // Advertising Age's Euromarketing;12/03/96, Vol. 10 Issue 13, p3
Presents various news information on brands of products being offered by companies. Introduction of tea-flavored ultra-frais yogurt by Bio; Mayonnaise and ketchup in a tube by Astra Calve; Cooperative agreement of Quelle with Cecile; Introduction of the men's fashion line of Jill Sander; Plans...
- Retailers realize the power of branding. Robbins, Robert E. // Beverage Industry;Jul97, Vol. 88 Issue 7, p18
Reports that retailers have discovered the secret of developing and building brands. Necessary elements of a brand; Major branding options available to retailers for store branding strategies.
- Name dropping. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/22/96, Vol. 126 Issue 18, p18
Reports that officials at CBS/Group W/Maxam is searching for a suitable name for the company. Reason for the syndication.
- What's in a name? Karp, Jonathan A. // Outlook;Summer97, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p28
Focuses on the selection of business entities in order for the business to operate while ensuring maximum protection of its assets. Considerations in entity selection; Issues in selecting entities; Guidelines describing when each of the entities might be appropriate. INSET: How should you set...
- The 7 secrets of great business names. Gallagher, Bill // PHC Profit Report;10/15/96, Vol. 4 Issue 20, p6
Offers advice in selecting business names. Name as a reflection of market niche and company identity.