NFL Stars Invade Nicktoons Turf With 'Rush Zone'
- NICK, NFL ARE IN THE 'ZONE' Weisman, Jon // Daily Variety;6/30/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 62, p4
The article previews the upcoming animated series "Rush Zone: Guardians of the Core" for Nicktoons television channel, which will feature National Football League (NFL) players including Eli Manning and Sean Payton.
- NFL Passes The Ball To Lycos. Haar, Stevene Vonder // Inter@ctive Week;01/11/99, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p38
Focuses on the partnership of the National Football League (NFL) with Lycos Inc. to handle the international coverage of the league. Benefit of Lycos on the partnership; Terms of the marketing services to be offered by Lycos for NFL.
- Facebook teams with NFL to score with online video. // Flare (Pakistan);Jan2015, p76
The article reports the partnership signed by social media site Facebook with the National Football League (NFL) as of January 2015 for the showing of advertisement (ad)-sponsored video clips at the site.
- Motorola Teams Up With NFL. // Wireless Week;10/1/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 40, p28
Reports on the partnership of Motorola Inc. with the National Football League for the promotion of Motorola i50sx cellular telephone handsets. Features of the handsets; Football teams in which handset faceplates will be available.
- TOUCH DOWN IN NEW YORK. Anderson, Mae // Adweek New England Edition;10/14/2002, Vol. 39 Issue 41, p37
Focuses on the partnership established by the National Football League with New York City in September 2002 to promote tourist trade. Information on the television advertisement.
- NFL, Loews Cineplex team up for promo campaign. Miller, Bruce // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);9/6/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 38, p7D
Reports on the partnership between the National Football League and Loews Cineplex Entertainment Corp. for an advertising campaign in New York. Title of the campaign; Coverage of the campaign; Selection of football player Tony Siragusa as part of the advertisement.
- Hot Prestone Spots Target Cold NFL Sites. Greenberg, Karl // Brandweek;06/11/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 24, p46
Reports that Prestone Products Corporation's upcoming September 2001 marketing campaign in the United States will focus on its promotional partnership with the National Football League (NFL). Value of its campaign via McCann-Erickson; Target markets of the campaign; NFL team-specific package...
- NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/19/2013, Vol. 143 Issue 31, p30
The article explores the distribution of the National Football League (NFL), which television partners are set to air the final season of their current rights contract that will see ESPN, Fox, CBS and NBC paying a combined 3 billion U.S. dollars in 2013. NFL suffered a ratings decline in 2012,...
- …JOCKS AND "HOME"…. // Media Industry Newsletter;1/30/2006, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p4
Reports on the partnership of the "Home" magazine with the National Football League Alumni for the exhibition of its show houses in the U.S. Football players who participated in the event.