Insight Does Local News, Starting With the Weather
- Insight taps road runner in Columbus. // Multichannel News;01/31/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p12
Reports on Insight Communications Co. Inc.'s signing of an affiliation contract to offer the Road Runner high-speed-data service in Columbus, Ohio. Number of subscribers of the company; Terms of the affiliation.
- MTV2 Cues Up Local Spin for Affiliates. Brady, Shirley // Cable World (10427228);6/23/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p34
Presents information on the MTV2 Local 360 initiative launched by Insight Communications in Louisville, Kentucky. Features of the local broadband website of the company; Benefits of the initiative to the company's affiliates; Needs addressed by the initiative.
- Insight Recap Yields Dividend. Sheahan, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 27, p7
The article reports on the issuance of junk bonds worth 400 million dollars by cable service provider Insight Communications which it will use to pay shareholders' dividend.
- Michael S. Wilner. // Multichannel News;4/7/2003 Supplement, Vol. 24, p4
Profiles vice chairman and chief executive officer of Insight Communications, Michael S. Willner. Customer base of the cable operator as of April 7, 2003; Awards given to the company by Cablevision magazine and Communications Technology magazine; Public-affairs initiatives taken by Willner;...
- Sweet digital returns. // CED;Oct2001, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p24
Reports the deployment of digital return transmitter by Insight Communications Co.
- Back on Track In Home of the Derby. Scanlon, Mavis // Cable World (10427228);9/23/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 35, p44
Focuses on the cable television system of Insight Communications in Louisville, Kentucky. Percentage of Louisville residents that watch NASCAR racing; Geographic concentration of Insight's customers; Top executives of Insight. INSET: MEET THE OPERATOR.
- Insight Communications Feeds Lender Appetite; Cable Looks Good Overall. Sibayan, Karen // Bank Loan Report;12/11/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 49, p1
Provides information on bank loans in the cable industry. Importance of company size in attracting investments; Information on the deal of Insight Communications company; Factors that contributed to the difficulty of finding bank lenders.
- Auspice Helps Insight Pull Data Info Pieces Together. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;8/12/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 32, p35
Reports the deal between Insight Communications Co. and Auspice Inc. in the U.S. Management of the InsightBB.com high-speed-data offering by Auspice; Software of Auspice; Function of the OpsLogic CMEx software.
- Insight Names Kelly President. // Multichannel News;8/12/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 32, p42
Focuses on the appointment of Kim Kelly as president for Insight Communications Co. Career history; Company operations.