- OUTGOING, INCOMING CEOS. // Variety;6/16/2015, Vol. 328 Issue 12, p8
The article announces executive changes in the entertainment and digital media industry as of June 2015 including Jack Dorsey as interim chief executive officer (CEO) following the resignation of CEO Dick Costolo at microblogging site Twitter, and David Nevins to replace Matt Blank as chairman...
- Making Pilots Fly. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;1/27/2003 Supplement, Vol. 24, p10B
Profiles Danielle Gelber, the vice president of Showtime Networks Inc. Job responsibilities of Gelber; Themes of television pilot programs to be overseen by Gelber in 2003; Expectations of Gelber from the television programs.
- Employee efforts aid causes. Webster, Emma // Variety;4/29/96, Vol. 362 Issue 13, p62
Reports on the program ShowtimeGives, developed for charitable activities by employees of Showtime company. Comments from Matt Blank, president and chief executive officer of Showtime; Information on charitable activities Showtime participated in; Benefits of these charity works to the company...
- Showtime veteran extends his stay. Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;2/4/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 25, p5
The article reports that executive vice president for original programming of Showtime Networks Inc. Gary Levine has been given another three-year contract by the company.
- Showtime Gets Game Face On. Baysinger, Tim // Broadcasting & Cable;1/30/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 5, p28
The article profiles Stephen Espinoza, executive vice president for sports and events programming at Showtime Networks Inc. Espinoza comments on the company's sports programming, citing that it has resonated with Showtime's audience. He relates that creating high-quality documentaries is...
- On The Development Track. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;1/27/2003 Supplement, Vol. 24, p12B
Profiles Dominique Telson, the television programs producer of Showtime Networks Inc. Career profile of Telson; Experiences of Telson during selection procedure of short films to be broadcast by the company; Projects under Telson's supervision for developing telepics; Family background of Telson.
- THE MAN WITH THE PLAN. LITTLETON, CYNTHIA // Variety;10/21/2014, Vol. 325 Issue 11, p43
The article discusses Matt Blank, the chief executive officer of the television (TV) network Showtime. Topics include his membership on the National Cable and Telecommunications Association's board, his efforts to transition Showtime's resources from movies to original TV series, and his initial...
- Chairman named for Md. loan agency. // American Banker;10/22/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 203, p5
Reports on Governor William Donald Schaefer's appointment of David H. Nevins as chairman of the Maryland Higher Education Loan Corp. Nevins as president of Nevins and Associates; Guarantee on federally backed loans to Maryland students; Membership in the loan corporation.
- An Eighteenth-Century House in Canterbury, Connecticut. Handler, Mimi // Early American Homes;Dec99, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p22
Features David Nevins' house in Canterbury, Connecticut built in 1746. Historical information of the house; Details on the records of early ownership of the house; How Les Fossel restored the house in the 1970s.