Advanced Ads: Message Muscle
- SPOT WATCH. // Multichannel News;10/18/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p22
Reports on the animated television advertisement released by Cablevision Systems Corp. in October 2004. Messages conveyed by the advertisement; Description of the key frames of the advertisement.
- BRIEFLY NOTED. // Electronic Media;01/01/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p3
Presents a round-up of news about the television industry in the United States as of January 2001. Industry contributions to the 2000 elections; News wars in Houston, Texas; Local broadcast ad sales during the first three quarters of 2000; Cablevision Systems.
- You'd Better SHOP AROUND. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;5/19/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p14A
The article focuses on the advertisements of grocery stores through cable television. Grocery stores have been a tough sector to open because for decades, those retailers have been geared toward advertising in newspapers. Not everyone, though, has succumbed to the difficulties in surmounting the...
- Shreveport, La. Wang, Karissa S. // Electronic Media;01/08/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p22
Reports on the state of the television advertising industry in Shreveport, Louisiana as of January 8, 2001. Growth in the local television broadcasting industry; Factors attributing to the growth in such industry sector; Market performance of various industry players.
- TV airtime cost falls to lowest rate since 1997. Lee, Jeremy // Campaign;2/14/2003, Issue 7, p2
Reports on the decline in the cost of commercial television airtime. Reason behind the decline in the cost; Percentage decrease in the revenue of television station ITV1; Television deflation for some audiences since 1997.
- Market Indicators. // MediaWeek;3/22/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p3
The article presents information on television advertising including national television, cable television and local broadcasting.
- Should've been here yesterday. Espensen, Sam // Televisual;Nov2002, p28
Lists the top 30 commercials, featured in the November 2002 issue of the periodical 'Televisual.' Academy; Partizan; RSA; Harry Nash; Gorgeous; Paul Weiland; Passion Pictures; Spectre; Blink; Outsider.
- Chattanooga, Tenn. Wang, Karissa S. // Electronic Media;03/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p9
Presents information about the current state of television advertising in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Percentage decline in national television advertising revenues in 2001 as compared to that of 2000; Expectations that the local television advertising industry would bounce back to profitability in...
- JOA's Ad-Rate Hikes Boost Broadcasters. Murphy, Jeremy // MediaWeek;05/28/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 22, p13
Reports on the impact of the inflated prices for newspaper advertising, brought about by a joint-operating agreement (JOA), on television advertising in Denver, Colorado as of May 28, 2001. Amount spent by advertisers into Denver's television market in 2000; Percentage of increase in newspaper...