What Makes Cablevision Run
- 'MONEY FOR NOTHING,' A PASSING OFFENSIVE,' AND 'THE BURIED AND THE DEAD'. Jensen, Elizabeth // Television Week;1/19/2009, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p14
The article announces that WFAA-TV, the ABC affiliate television station in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, has won the Gold Baton award from the Alfred I. duPont-Columbia University Awards.
- Service to Children-Television. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/9/2008, Vol. 138 Issue 23, p6a
The article announces that KRGV-TV in Weslaco, Texas has garnered the Service to Children award for television for 2008 in U.S.
- Former TWC Exec Rutledge Resurfaces at Cablevision. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;1/7/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p1
Reports the appointment of former Time Warner Cable executive Tom Rutledge as president of Cablevision Systems Corp. in the United States. Impact of the hiring of Rutledge on the operation of Cablevision; Confidence of analysts on the capabilities of Rutledge; Job responsibilities of the...
- 'The Coolest Job in Cable.' Paskowski, Marianne // Multichannel News;1/7/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p44
Profiles Tom Rutledge, president of Cablevision Systems Corp. Career background of Rutledge; Responsibilities of Rutledge; Plans of Rutledge for the company.
- Rutledge gets a new home. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/7/2001, Vol. 132 Issue 1, p20
Reports on the hiring of Tom Rutledge to take charge of Cablevision Systems Corp. cable operation in New York, New York. Career background of Rutledge; Job responsibility in Cablevision; Excitement of Rutledge to work in Cablevision.
- Cablevision Getting Fulfillment. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;3/12/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p10
The article discusses the growth potential of Cablevision Systems Corp., the fifth-largest cable company in the U.S., according to the author. Company chief operating officer Tom Rutledge states that the company has been doing good with its online selling and emphasizes that the service could be...
- Abrupt exit for cable vet. // Daily Variety;12/16/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 53, p1
The article reports on the resignation of Tom Rutledge as chef operating officer of cable company Cablevision Systems Corp., in which Rutledge is considered to be one of the most prominent executives in cable industry.
- Investigative reporting--television. // Quill;Jun2002, Vol. 90 Issue 5, p27
Comments on the investigative report on television 'The Secret Report,' by the WCPO-TV in Cincinnati, Ohio. Overview of the investigative report; Number of years consumed in completing the report; Award given to WCPO-TV for their investigative report.
- Proud Creative gives S4C identity an international scope. // Design Week;6/28/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 26, p6
The article announces that the brand identity designed by London, England-based Proud Creative for the Welsh television channel S4C has won the Welsh Brand Category prize at the 2007 Bilingual Design Awards.