Scripps Networks Exits AT&T's U-verse
- Fine Living Launches But Awaits Carriage. Figler, Andrea // Cable World (10427228);3/25/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p49
Reports on the launching of Scripps Networks' Fine Living Channel during the third week of March 2002. Unique programs the channel will offer; Estimated number of sponsors Scripps has already signed up.
- Scripps ponies up for Fine Living net. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;6/25/2001, Vol. 272 Issue 16, p5
Reports on Scripps Networks' plans to ensure profitability of the proposed Fine Living cable television network in the United States. Scripps' revenues from its current cable operation; Fine Living's programming.
- Scripps Has Eye On Hispanic Cable Nets. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;9/24/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 39, p1
Reports the Scripps Networks creation of Spanish-language version of Home & Garden television food network in the United States. Centers on Hispanic viewers and cultural sensibilities; Need for Hispanic version of the television program; Targets on the distribution of Hispanic services to its...
- HITTING HOME. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;10/22/2001 Supplement, Vol. 22, p22S
Reports on the objection of Scripps Networks company on being described as a niche network in the United States. Clarification on the category of Scripps Networks by president Ed Spray; Comment on the category of Scripps Networks by Fine Living president Ken Solomon; Statement regarding the...
- Scripps launches net with tips for the rich. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;06/27/2000, Vol. 265 Issue 17, p4
Reports on Scripps Networks' marketing of Fine Living, a proposed 24-hour cable network. Categories in Fine Living; Partnership with Alliance Atlantis.
- Scripps Makes Analog Pitch for 'Fine Living' Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;07/03/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p12
Reports that Scripps Networks will seek analog carriage for its new luxury-style television broadcast, Fine Living. Terms of partnership sought by Scripps; Details of the broadcasting plans for the broadcasts according to executives.
- DIY Adds Fixer-Uppers. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;2/1/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p14
The article reports on the home-improvement programming by Scripps Network Inc. owned DIY which the company will roll out its 25 new original shows and hope to educate and entertain homeowners looking to trim their properties in the U.S.
- Cooking Channel brings new flavor. Maul, Kimberly // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Jun2010, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p7
The article focuses on the launching of Cooking Channel on May 31, 2010 by the Scripps Network, Inc.
- Scripps Expands New Group. // Multichannel News;05/01/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p20
Reports on developments related to Knoxville, Tennessee-based cable television company Scripps Networks as of May 1, 2000.