- Regina Belle: Mastering the magic of music and motherhood. // Ebony;Jun1990, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p68
Profiles jazz singer Regina Belle, 26. Background; Career; Private life; Adopted baby daughter Tiy Chereigna.
- Songbird Regina Belle joins fight against drugs. // Jet;6/18/90, Vol. 78 Issue 10, p36
Reports on singer Regina Belle's fight against drugs after her adoption of a newborn made her realize other children needed help saying no to drugs.
- Singer Regina Belle weds basketball star John Battle. // Jet;9/30/91, Vol. 80 Issue 24, p24
Recounts the recent wedding of singer Regina Belle and basketball star John Battle of the NBA's Cleveland Cavaliers. Washington, D.C. ceremony; Guests; Music; Wedding party.
- Regina Belle displays diva diversity on new MCA set. Paoletta, Michael // Billboard;05/16/98, Vol. 110 Issue 20, p26
Presents an article on music performer Regina Belle. Style of singing; Release in June, 1998 of the album `Believe In Me'; Assertion by Belle that while at Columbia Records, she was pigeon-holded as an adult contemporary artist; Atmosphere at MCA Records; Producers the singer has worked with.
- Singer Regina Belle soars to top of music industry. // Jet;5/14/90, Vol. 78 Issue 5, p52
Profiles hit singer Regina Belle's recent songs, childhood, career, and personal life.
- ALBUMS: R&B/HIP-HOP. Paoletta, Michael; Flick, Larry // Billboard;10/27/2001, Vol. 113 Issue 43, p28
Reviews the album 'This Is Regina,' by Regina Belle.
- Music reviews. Reynolds, J.R. // Black Collegian;Mar/Apr93, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p39
Reviews the sound recording `Passion,' by Regina Belle.
- Passion for gold. // Billboard;11/6/93, Vol. 105 Issue 45, p37
Presents a photograph of singer Regina Belle, producer Nick Martinelli and Columbia's Randy Jackson at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles, California. Belle's receipt of a gold record for her Columbia album `Passion.'
- Regina Belle explains why great music will never die. Waldron, Clarence // Jet;9/4/95, Vol. 88 Issue 17, p32
Features Afro-American singer Regina Belle. Songs recorded by the Grammy Award winner; Lack of sense of history of listeners of black music; Comment on the longevity of quality song music; Family life with husband basketball star John Battle III.