- CableLabs expands globally with new members in Europe, Asia and Latin America. // Latin America Telecom;Sep2013, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p3
The article reports that the nonprofit research and development consortium for the cable industry CableLabs has expanded its global member base by adding 14 new members in Asia, Europe and Latin America as of September 1, 2013.
- DOCSIS 3.1 Is Go for Launch. BAUMGARTNER, JEFF // Multichannel News;1/18/2016, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p4
The article offers information on the DOCSIS 3.1 modem from CableLabs. INSET: Key Dates in Driving DOCSIS 3.1.
- CableLabs Recruits Tech 'Guru' McKinney. SPANGLER, TODD // Multichannel News;6/4/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 23, p3
The article announces that Phil McKinney was appointed as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the company CableLabs.
- BlackArrow Aims at Web, VOD, DVR Ads. SPANGLER, TODD // Multichannel News;10/15/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 41, p36
The article reports that Santa Clara County, California-based BlackArrow Inc. is hoping to deliver an ambitious advertising triple play that likely would not materialize for a few years. The company is developing an ad-management system that will someday will be able to place and track...
- Web extras. // CED;Mar2014, p29
The article presents online recap from www.CEDmagazine.com as of March 1, 2014 including ways cable operators can revolutionize home security, fiber-to-the-desktop for the mobile enterprise, and the Data Over Cable Service Interface Specification (DOCSIS 3.1) published by CableLabs.
- Cable Labs working on information models for industry. // CED;May2014, p7
The article discusses the efforts being made by the non-profit research and development consortium CableLabs for its work on information models for the cable operator industry, and cites the views of Ralph Brown, CableLabs' chief technology officer (CEO), on the integration of network systems.
- 'Light Sleep' Set-Tops Use 20% Less Power: CableLabs. // Multichannel News;3/26/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p26
The article offers information on the digital set-tops with the ability to shift into light sleep mode use at least 20 percent power from CableLabs.
- 10 STORIES THAT MATTER. // Multichannel News;3/18/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p3
The article offers information on several stories that are being discussed later on in the periodical which includes a news story to television advertising by Comcast Corp., a report on prequel to "Psycho" and license to CableLabs' software.
- CableLabs Loosens Up on Conferences. BAUMGARTNER, JEFF // Multichannel News;7/1/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 26, p2
The article reports that the consortium of cable television companies CableLabs has changed its policy allowing vendors and multiple-system operator (MSO) unrestricted access to all the sessions at the consortium's Summer Conference that will be held from August 11-14, 2013 in Keystone, Colorado.