- The Masters in 3-D? It Was O.K. Posnanski, Joe // Sports Illustrated;4/19/2010, Vol. 112 Issue 17, p20
The article reviews 3-D television.
- More Feedback on 3DTV. Abernathy, Marc; Zelenka, John J. // TV Technology;6/12/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p4
Two letters to the editor is presented in response to the article one related to three dimensional televisions and other related to growing market of three dimensional televisions in Asia in the previous issue of the periodical.
- Double Vision. Jozefowicz, Chris // Current Science;11/26/2010, Vol. 96 Issue 7, p10
The article discusses the significance regarding the introduction of 3-D television.
- To 3-D or Not to 3-D? McCracken, Harry // Time;12/13/2010, Vol. 176 Issue 24, p79
The article looks at 3-D television sets, focusing on costs and available services. The author also comments on the 3-D glasses required by most models.
- Keeping 3D in check. Nunney, Steve // TVB Europe;May2010, p30
In this article the author discusses the growth of stereoscopic three-dimension production for television to meet consumers demand.
- SHOULD I BUY A 3-D TV YET? // Popular Science;Aug2010, Vol. 277 Issue 2, p76
The article provides an answer to a question on purchasing a three-dimensional (3-D) television.
- Where's the 3D Content? O'Brien, Mark // TV Technology;5/29/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "3DTV on Life Support" in the April 8, 2013 issue.
- Fooling the brain. Miller, Jon // New Scientist;7/27/91, Vol. 131 Issue 1779, p54
Presents a letter to the editor of 'New Scientist' referring to the article 'Viewers keep one eye open for 3-D,' and explaining how to get the three-dimensional effect in front of a screen without the use of 3-D spectacles.
- Spinning light points create 3-D images in a sphere. Chamerlain, Gary // Design News;7/11/94, Vol. 50 Issue 13, p15
Presents information on a way of projecting three-dimensional (3-D) images inside a plastic sphere devised by Parviz Soltan, a scientist at the Naval Command, Control & Ocean Surveillance Center. Technical information; Technology as means for creation of 3-D television; Prototype systems under...