- Measured Ad Spending By Media - Cable, Internet Display Grow. // Fort Worth Business Press;6/16/2014, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p17
Statistics are given related to the media sector released by the advertising firm Kantar Media as of June 2014 depicting the percentage change in advertising expenditures from 2012 to 2013 for several media including television, magazine and internet.
- Methodology. // B to B;9/13/2010, Vol. 95 Issue 10, p21
The article offers information on the methodology used by the journal for the qualitative and quantitative analysis of marketer spending strategies from data by Kantar Media.
- KWHY Automates With Bitcentral. GRAY, DAVID // TV Technology;Dec2015, Vol. 33 Issue 19, p36
The article discusses the use of the Central Control system from news content production solutions provider Bitcentral by KWHY-TV television (TV) station in Los Angeles, California as its new master control playback and automation system, eliminating need for third-party devices.
- U.S. Ad Market Declines in 4Q 2011, Stymied by Search, Display Sectors. // EventDV;May2012, Vol. 2012 Issue 5, p9
The article focuses on a new report issued by the research firm Kantar Media which stated that advertisement market of the U.S. has grew only 0.8 percent in 2011.
- Health seekers going mobile: survey. Arnold, Matthew // Medical Marketing & Media;Jun2011, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p23
The article offers information on a Kantar Media survey, which indicates that about 19.3 million cellphone customers used their devices to search for health-related information.
- TV flexes ad muscle as media feels pinch. // Daily Variety;3/13/2012, Vol. 314 Issue 51, p1
The article reports on a study from Kantar Media which has identified that advertisement spending for television increased in the last quarter of 2011 while those of traditional media and digital outlets have declined in the U.S.
- Where docs get info: Other docs. M. I. // Medical Marketing & Media;Oct2011, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p16
The article reports on a study from Kantar Media which found that 74% of the surveyed doctors confirmed that their most important source of new medical developments and information is their colleagues.
- IN BRIEF: Kantar to collaborate with David McCandless. // Design Week (Online Edition);3/31/2011, p5
The article informs that Kantar Media will collaborate with data visualization expert David McCandless for designing creative projects for global awards.
- Ad spending rises at drug chains, recedes at H&BA suppliers. Swallen, Jon // Chain Drug Review;4/27/2015, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p38
The article reports on the findings of the marketing information provider Kantar Media concerning the growth of the advertising expenditures by drug store retailers and the decline of spending by of Health and Beauty Association (H&BA) and over-the-counter (O-T-C) products in 2014.