WOMAN OF THE YEAR
- Food Network Grills, Chills and Thrills. Kaufman, Debra // Television Week;6/4/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p14
The article reports on the cooking shows of the Food Network. The network has mixed lifestyle, personality and food in its shows. According to Food Network senior vice president (VP) of programming and production Bob Tuschman, reinventing cooking shows are at the core of what has made the...
- EMERIL LIVE. // Electronic Media;10/28/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p12
Presents a popular television program 'Emeril Live,' aired on U.S.-based cable television named Food Network. Popularity rating of the program for 2001-2002; High point of the program.
- Food Network fills plate with reality programming. Oei, Lily // Daily Variety;10/22/2002, Vol. 277 Issue 11, p3
Reports that U.S. television cookery channel, Food Network plans to add a substantial quantity of reality programming in the year 2003. Shows that are scheduled to go on air in the spring of 2003; Description of the shows; Reasons cited by the channel for the choice of reality programming.
- Upfronts. // CableFAX Daily;4/4/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 64, p2
Presents updates on cable television in the U.S. as of April 4, 2006. Plan of the Food Network to get daytime-size ratings in prime time series; Decision of the Food Network to offer broadband series in mobile and online; High-definition programming to be offered by EchoStar from the Food Network.
- The problem with the Food Network. Sabatini Jr., Frank // Gay & Lesbian Times;1/25/2007, Issue 996, p44
The article reviews several television programs including "30 Minute Meals with Rachel Ray, hosted by Rachel Ray, "Tyler's Ultimate," hosted by Tyler Florence and "Paula's Home Cooking," hosted by Paula Deen.
- Bites to the finish at Food. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;8/18/2008, Vol. 406 Issue 8, p1
The article reviews the television program "Eat the Clock," a new project of Food Network under Pie Town Productions.
- Fox's new chef. Frutkin, A. J. // MediaWeek;5/30/2005, Vol. 15 Issue 22, pSR8
Interviews Peter Liguori, president and CEO of Fox Entertainment Group, regarding the television network. Changes made to the pilot programs of the network; Reason for putting "Bones" in a leadoff position; Opinion on some of the network's summer shows, including "Hell's Kitchen."
- A&E is home sweet home to British drama. Johnson, Debra // Broadcasting & Cable;01/13/97, Vol. 127 Issue 2, p92
Presents an interview with Brooke Johnson, senior vice president of programming for A&E Television Network. Appeal of British drama; Co-produced projects; Investments in the projects; Impact of BBC's alliance with Discovery on BBC's relationship with A&E.
- Food net heating up series, specials. Oei, Lily // Daily Variety;4/1/2003, Vol. 278 Issue 62, p5
Reports on the twelve series and 60 specials to be shown by the cable television Food Network in 2003. Plans to increase its spending on original programming; Target demos for the shows; Formats and styles of the shows.