'Boardwalk' Corners Buzz In Quiet Fall for Scripted Series
- ESPN Takes October Ratings Crown. // Multichannel News;11/2/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 39, p4
Two charts are presented listing the most-watched cable television (TV) networks in primetime and top original TV series during October 2015, based on a report from information company Nielsen, including the sports network ESPN, Turner Broadcasting Station, and the TV program "The Walking Dead."
- MTV Latam bows Chile, Peru feed. Sutter, Mary // Daily Variety;04/18/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 33, p6
Reports that MTV Latin America has added a third feed to the Spanish lingo music channel.
- Cable Grows A Pair. Thielman, Sam // Adweek;9/10/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 31, p16
The article examines cable television programs and cable network programming. The strong ratings of the cable television programs "Sons of Anarchy," "American Horror Story" and "The Walking Dead" are examined in terms of the decision of the FX and AMC cable networks to begin each season of the...
- Cable Ad Growth Expected to Dip in Q4. // Multichannel News;2/6/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p24
The article reports on expected growth of cable-network advertising revenue in 2012. According to top analyst Ben Swinburne, cable advertising growth will decrease about 6 percent by the fourth quarter but revenue from carriage fees will increase about 9 percent by the third quarter. It also...
- Lifetime adds threesome for fall. McConville, Jim // Broadcasting & Cable;8/7/95, Vol. 125 Issue 32, p22
Informs about the launching of various television programs sponsored by Lifetime Television on different issues. Airing of `Late Date with Sari,' from October 16, 1995; `Handmade by Design,' from September 11, 1995; `All About You,' from October 1995; More.
- Curtain rises for Ovation. McConville, Jim // Broadcasting & Cable;4/22/96, Vol. 126 Issue 18, p52
Focuses on `Ovation,' an arts cable network that was launched on April 21, 1996. Projection on subscribers by mid-1999; Statistics on subscribers that the network was launched with; Network's financing; Ovation's programming schedule.
- Sports highlight FX remake. Brown, Rich // Broadcasting & Cable;4/22/96, Vol. 126 Issue 18, p53
Focuses on the restructuring of FX cable network by Fox, which will include the broadcasting of sporting events. Sports properties which will be joining the network; FX's programming; Views of Rich Ross, FX's programmer; FX's non-sports-oriented original shows; Names of game shows; Names of...
- Look & learn as home, lifestyle channels show the way. Menichini, Mike // Electronic Media;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p22
Focuses on cable television networks that offer lifestyle improvement programming in the United States as of October 30, 2000. HGTV; Food Network; Discovery Home and Leisure; Style; Do It Yourself.
- New channels, shows target growing market. Whitney, Daisy // Electronic Media;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p23
Features cable television networks that offer Hispanic programming in the United States as of October 30, 2000. Video Rola; HBO Latino; Galavision; GEMS Television; IMas! Arizona; Launch dates; Number of subscribers.