Hallmark Changes Its Recipe
- Discovery, Yale Provide Medical Info Online and On-Air. // T H E Journal;Oct2001, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p14
Focuses on the decision of the Discovery Health Channel to use the resources of Yale University in Bethesda, Maryland. Use of the university's staff for research and production of television programs; Contribution of Yale faculty members to the projects of discoveryhealth.com; Details on...
- Promote more, preempt less. McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;06/11/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 25, p44
Reports the assertion of UPN television network executives to prioritize the network rather than syndication shows in the United States. Encouragement for affiliates to promote the network; Formulation of cross-promotion plans with cable networks; Partnership of UPN with FX cable TV network in...
- Stewart Begins 'Martha' Push. Grossman, Ben // Broadcasting & Cable;6/20/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 25, p11
Focuses on the television program "Martha," starring television personality Martha Stewart. Remarks of NBC Universal Domestic Television Vice President of marketing Betsy Bergman regarding the show; Views of several television networks about the show; Information on the show.
- No escaping this tidy jailbird. Lowry, Brian // Variety;9/5/2005, Vol. 400 Issue 3, p16
Reports on U.S. television programs which involve personality Martha Stewart. Release of the motion picture "Martha Behind Bars," starring Cybill Shepherd at CBS in September 2005; Information on television programs of Stewart at NBC; Background on the story of the CBS film.
- Big Brother fever could heighten interest in C5. Durrani, Arif // Campaign;2/7/2014, p23
The article suggests the potential of the reality television show "Celebrity Big Brother" to heighten interest in television network Channel 5. Figures show the revenue growth posted by Channel 5 in three years through partnership with brands and the total number of viewers in 2014. Credit is...
- I Love the Synergies. Case, Tony // MediaWeek;5/9/2005, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p11
Reports on the television program "Best Week Ever" on VH1. Partnership of VH1 with Verizon Wireless; Views of Brenda Raney, representative of Verizon Wireless, on the selection of the program as a content provider for the V Cast service; Actions taken by VH1 to extend the program brand.
- QUICK TAKES. Broad, Julie // Electronic Media;2/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p9
Presents several recommendation on television programs for the WB television network. Lists of television programs; Name of TV program; Lists of commentators.
- Television. Diamond, John // New Statesman;6/21/96, Vol. 125 Issue 4289, p40
Reviews British television shows shown on BBC2. John Sullivan's `Citizen Smith'; `Friday Night Armistice'; `The Day Today'; `Fantasy Football'.
- Spanish-language nets add game shows, specials. Greppi, Michele // Electronic Media;5/20/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p31
Reports on the television program of Univision television network in the U.S.