Morgan Wants to Rule at 9
- billy masters. // Bay Windows;3/20/2014, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p8
The article discusses several current issues including the shortage of clowns in Boston, Massachusetts, replacement for television (TV) host Piers Morgan on his nightly show at the Cable News Network (CNN), and the coming opening of the Broadway hit show "Motown: The Musical" in London, England.
- PIERS MORGAN: How I'd Fix CNN. GUTHRIE, MARISA // Hollywood Reporter;11/9/2012, Issue 39, p12
The article presents an interview with Cable Network News (CNN) television host Piers Morgan who discusses the ways for the network to become competitive, his admiration towards television personality Donald Trump and relationship with fellow journalist Anderson Cooper.
- NBC will feel the Piers pressure. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;7/14/2010, Vol. 415 Issue 25, p1
The article features Piers Morgan who will be the new host for Cable News Network's (CNN's) interview show.
- Can chilly Brit warm up tired talkers? Bart, Peter // Daily Variety;1/24/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 16, p2
The article offers the author's insights regarding the performance of Piers Morgan during his television talk show aired at Cable News Network (CNN) in which Morgan tries to strike a balance between respectful and submissive and listen to the responses of his guests as well.
- As World has turned for Piers. // Daily Variety;5/8/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 26, p15
The article presents the BritWeek gala honoring Piers Morgan from Cable News Network (CNN).
- Piers Morgan is taking over for Larry King, but his ads cost the same. STEINBERG, BRIAN // Advertising Age;1/17/2011, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p11
The author offers opinions on the television talk show hosted by Piers Morgan on Cable News Network (CNN), stating that the fact television advertising for the program costs no more than it did for the program hosted by Larry King which it is replacing indicates that advertisers lack confidence...
- MORGAN DENIES HACKING INSIGHT. // Daily Variety;12/21/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 56, p2
The article reports that all the knowledge of phone hacking at the Daily Mirror was denied by Cable News Network (CNN) anchor and former British tabloid editor Piers Morgan.
- Twitterati. // Multichannel News;7/30/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 30, p34
Several blogs from Piers Morgan, host of Cable news network, Peter Covino, entertainment editor, Osceola, Florida and Juliana Dever, actress and producer are discussed.
- Television Can Piers Wear King's Crown? M. W. // Brandweek;1/17/2011, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p6
An interview with news personality and newspaper editor Piers Morgan is presented. When asked about how he can contribute to CNN, Morgan emphasizes finding out various ways to create event television. He adores Larry King but points out that he will have his own style in doing interviews. He...