Through the Wire
- DirecTV 'Rethinking TV.'. Sherman, Jay // Television Week;2/7/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p3
Presents information on the Rethink TV marketing campaign that will be launched by DirecTV Group Inc. in 2005. Introduction of spot television during the broadcasting of a Super Bowl pregame show; Spot television that will show the impact of television on a man's life; Description of a spot...
- Super Spots Get a Shot On NFL Net After the Game. // Multichannel News;1/31/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p6
Reports on a television spot to be shown after the coverage of the Super Bowl XXXIX football game by NFL Network in the U.S. on February 6, 2005. Significance of television advertising campaigns featured in the football game to television viewers; Time alloted for the television spot;...
- Sunday Ticket Gets a Sponsor. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;6/20/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p3
Reports that DirecTV will have a presenting sponsor for its Sunday Ticket National Football League package. Coverage of the sponsorship package; Overview of the interactive advertising program of the company; Benefits offered by the company's advertising program.
- On the Grid. Consoli, John // MediaWeek;10/30/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 39, p10
The article focuses on the National Football League Network's broadcast of league games and the bevy of big-name advertising it has attracted. An overview of the Network is provided, focusing on its programming content, on-air personalities and digital offerings. Also discussed is how...
- RedZone Scores TD With Fans. Crupi, Anthony // Adweek;10/15/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 36, p12
The article focuses on NFL RedZone, a cable television channel of the company NFL Network which presents television broadcasting of live highlights of National Football League (NFL) games on Sundays. The popularity of NFL RedZone with football fans, particularly players of the game of fantasy...
- Serving Fans, Filling Niches. CONSOLI, JOHN // Multichannel News;8/22/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p21
The article offers information on significance of several single-sport cable networks in sports advertising and advertisers. It says that Fox Soccer has undergone major launch on August 13, 2011. It states that NFL Network has a new broadcast team starting November 11, 2011 with sport announcer...
- NFL NET REPLAYS BOWL SPOTS. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;1/17/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p1
Reports on the television broadcasting of the "Super Bowl XXXIX Commercials," a special feature replaying advertisements that ran during the 2004 game, on NFL Network in February 2005. Outlook for game viewership; Advertisers on the Super Bowl; Information the airing of Super Bowl player...
- DirecTV Adds New Ad-Sales Categories. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;5/27/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p8
Reports the expansion of the advertising sales efforts of Direct TV Inc. in the U.S. Categories of the advertising sales of the company; Introduction of advertisements in regional sports networks; Approach of the company in selling advertisements.
- Deutsch LA Says 'Hey' For DirecTV. // SHOOT;11/16/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 46, p13
Presents the television advertisement 'Hey' promoted by DirectTV Inc. in Santa Monica, California. Name of the advertising agency responsible in producing the commercial; Concept of the advertisement; Impact on the marketing strategies of the company.