Cable's Upfront Trifecta
- THIS JUST IN. // Multichannel News;4/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p2
Presents news briefs related to cable television industry in the U.S. as of April 28, 2003. Supply of short-term video news and preview programs to high-speed Internet subscribers by College Sports Television; Contenders for the post of chief executive officer for Cabletelevision Advertising...
- Local Ad Reps Upbeat at CAB. Menichini, Mike // Electronic Media;06/14/99, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p32
Highlights Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau's Local Cable Sales Management Conference held in June 1999. Anticipation of changes in the cable industry in the United States as a result of mergers and acquisitions; Satisfaction over the financial performance of the industry in the first quarter...
- CAB says cable ad sales up. // Electronic Media;12/07/98, Vol. 17 Issue 50, p27
Cites Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau's (CAB) report on the growth in advertising sales of basic cable networks for the first three quarters of 1998.
- A new high-water mark. Cooper, Jim // MediaWeek;03/30/98, Vol. 8 Issue 13, p6
Focuses on the ratings and advertisement revenues of basic cable and its effect to other broadcast network chiefs. Information on cable's revenue in 1997 according to the Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau (CAB); Prediction of Joe Ostrow, CAB president and chief executive officer, on the basic...
- CAB: Cable Upfront Hit Record $9.3B. Lafayette, Jon // Broadcasting & Cable;8/1/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 30, p4
The article offers information on a new tabulation by the Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau (CAB) indicating that cable upfront advertising dollars hit a record of 9.3 billion dollars this year 2011 in the U.S.
- Hopeful Sounds Emanate from CAB Confab. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;2/11/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p3
Highlights the 20th Annual Cable Advertising Conference organized by Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau at the state of New York. Forecast on the growth of advertising market; Debate over the client-support programming technology; View of cable operators on the presence of TiVo Inc. in the...
- Cable niches get the riches. McClellan, Steve; Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;6/17/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 25, p6
Reports developments in cable television in the U.S. as of June 2002. Evidence of lower cost-per-thousand rates in cable spending deals; Business performance of Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau; Difference of cable television from broadcast-network market.
- CAB: Basic Cable Was a Lion in March. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;5/2/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p26
The article offers information on the report "A Month in the Life of Cable Nation," by the Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau regarding the examination on the ad-supported cable on March 2011 which states that cable collects 80% rating points for sports, 73% with dramas, and 89% for comedy.
- CABLE MINTS COIN. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;06/13/2000, Vol. 268 Issue 7, p1
Focuses on the increased cable television advertising earnings in the United States in the first half of 2000 according to the Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau. Factors attributed to the increased earnings; Cost-effectiveness of cable television for target advertising according to industry...