Black Colleges to Get Net
- MTV Latam bows Chile, Peru feed. Sutter, Mary // Daily Variety;04/18/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 33, p6
Reports that MTV Latin America has added a third feed to the Spanish lingo music channel.
- Pennzoil, Total Sports Aboard for NCAA Hoops. Lefton, Terry // Brandweek;11/01/99, Vol. 40 Issue 41, p16
Presents news on the United States advertising industry as of November 1999. Interest of Pennzoil and Total Sports on the National Collegiate Athletic Association corporate partnership; Information on Cartoon Network's third annual Super Bowl parody; Endorsement deals offered to National...
- United States : NEW rights agreement declared by MAC and ESPN. // TendersInfo News;8/23/2014, p1
The article informs that the U.S. sport television broadcaster ESPN and Mid-American Conference (MAC) is a National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division declared a 13-year rights agreement that will be the biggest, most extensive and most rewarding in the history of the conference, as...
- Black Cable Network Announces Major Initiative for HBCUs. // Black Issues in Higher Education;04/12/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p18
Announces that the Major Broadcasting Cable Network is giving historically Afro-American colleges and universities in the United States the opportunity for airing free of charge during the network's prime-time programming. Duration of the initiative; Mission of the network.
- Lifetime adds threesome for fall. McConville, Jim // Broadcasting & Cable;8/7/95, Vol. 125 Issue 32, p22
Informs about the launching of various television programs sponsored by Lifetime Television on different issues. Airing of `Late Date with Sari,' from October 16, 1995; `Handmade by Design,' from September 11, 1995; `All About You,' from October 1995; More.
- Curtain rises for Ovation. McConville, Jim // Broadcasting & Cable;4/22/96, Vol. 126 Issue 18, p52
Focuses on `Ovation,' an arts cable network that was launched on April 21, 1996. Projection on subscribers by mid-1999; Statistics on subscribers that the network was launched with; Network's financing; Ovation's programming schedule.
- Sports highlight FX remake. Brown, Rich // Broadcasting & Cable;4/22/96, Vol. 126 Issue 18, p53
Focuses on the restructuring of FX cable network by Fox, which will include the broadcasting of sporting events. Sports properties which will be joining the network; FX's programming; Views of Rich Ross, FX's programmer; FX's non-sports-oriented original shows; Names of game shows; Names of...
- Look & learn as home, lifestyle channels show the way. Menichini, Mike // Electronic Media;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p22
Focuses on cable television networks that offer lifestyle improvement programming in the United States as of October 30, 2000. HGTV; Food Network; Discovery Home and Leisure; Style; Do It Yourself.
- New channels, shows target growing market. Whitney, Daisy // Electronic Media;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p23
Features cable television networks that offer Hispanic programming in the United States as of October 30, 2000. Video Rola; HBO Latino; Galavision; GEMS Television; IMas! Arizona; Launch dates; Number of subscribers.