Rigas's Zito Media Buys Galaxy
- CTB/McGraw-Hill ELL Test Approvals. // Educational Marketer;9/14/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 18, p1
No abstract available.
- STATELINE. // State Legislatures;Mar2002, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p10
Presents updates on several states in the U.S., as of March 2002. Approval by Oklahoma voters of the measure to ban labor contracts requiring union dues; Details of a training program for teachers in Georgia; Conclusion of a fraud trial in Michigan.
- Putting Money Into High Tech. // Governing;Mar2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p66
Provides information on U.S. states ranked by total information technology contract value in 1999.
- Construction Contract Anti-Indemnity Statutes: Roadblocks to Risk Allocation. Moore, Marie A. // Retail Law Strategist;Mar2011, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p1
The article reports that most of the U.S. states have enacted statutes which invalidate construction contract provisions. It states that in these construction contract provisions a party agrees to indemnify other parties for all liabilities caused from the negligence of the party being...
- Economy. // Crain's Chicago Business;7/7/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 27, pF8
Presents tabular information related to the 2002 disposable income in different states of the United States. Statistics of earnings categorized by industry; Number of manufacturing facilities by county; Value of different category contracts for construction in Illinois from 1991-2002.
- Is defense in retreat? Hyatt, Abraham // Oregon Business Magazine;Aug2007, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p11
The article reports that Oregon got the lowest ranking in U.S. defense spending per state within ten years in 2006. Military contracts that was awarded to the state declined to $562 million in 2005. The state dropped from 40th to 43rd place when compared to federal spending in other states. But...
- Top States for Federal Contracts. // Contract Management;Jun2014 Supplement, p4
Two charts are presented depicting the top U.S. states federal contracts in 2013 including Virginia, California, and Texas.
- Scrubbing Costs From Cleanups. Arrandale, Tom // Governing;Feb2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p96
Reports that U.S. environmental regulators are using pay-for-performance contracts that give clean-up contractors financial rewards for fixing leaking underground storage tanks. Terms of the contracts; Approach used by contractors in cleaning up leaks; Costs of the services provided by contractors.
- League of Resident Theatres. Rice, B.L. // Back Stage;8/20/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 34, p31
The following is a list of theatres operating under Equity's LORT (League of Resident Theatres) contract in the U.S. They are listed alphabetically according to state, by city within each state, and by theatre within each city. The letter that follows the name of each theatreâ€” TES (Tony...