'Re-Engineering' TV Guide
- Viewer passion goes out of fashion. Schneider, Michael // Electronic Media;10/06/97, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p2
Focuses on attempts made to save high-quality low-rated television programs in the United States, while stating that membership of the Viewers for Quality Television has decreased. Identification of such television programs; Reference to fraternity houses' attempts to save Pauly Shore's...
- Cartoon: Not Just For Kids Anymore. // Multichannel News;10/8/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 41, p23
Reports the television programs of Cartoon Network suitable for adult viewers. Launch of animated shows for adults; Increase in the number of adult-oriented advertisers; Name of companies advertising in the network.
- Oz masthead mania. Woods, Mark // Variety;03/16/98, Vol. 370 Issue 5, p82
Focuses on the success of television program in Australia which based on popular magazine. Launching of `E! News,' from Network Ten; Other popular television show in Australia.
- UK Style demonstrates tie-ins are still in fashion. Douglas, Torin // Marketing Week;7/26/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p21
Features the popularity of the homes and gardens channel UK Style of UKTV among women in Great Britain. Collaboration between BBC and Flextech; Increase in number of viewers; Features of Style File.
- Drama: dead or undead? Ellis, John // Sight & Sound;Dec2002, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p6
Discusses the repetition of popular television series episodes in Great Britain. Television programs that were aired repeatedly; Disappearance of the single drama in the multi-channel era; Impact of airing repeated episodes on the television viewers.
- Nielsen: NFL Dominates 2012 TV Ratings. Riegart, Emily // TV Technology;1/2/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p6
The article focuses on television shows rating for viewers which has been dominated by the National Football Championship (NFC) programs.
- BOWLED OVER. // Entertainment Weekly;1/16/2004, Issue 746, p63
Presents a chart of the top television programs in the U.S. in terms of audience share for the week of December 29, 2003 to January 4, 2004.
- FROM SCREEN TO SCREEN. Garr, Robin // Louisville Magazine;Jul2000, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p40
Reports on the importance of television program guides for the typical television viewer.
- MIDAS TORCH. // Entertainment Weekly;9/10/2004, Issue 782/783, p155
Provides information on the television programs that garnered the most viewership ratings as of Fall 2004.