'Re-Engineering' TV Guide
- Early-morning sights, sounds. Wang, Karissa S. // Electronic Media;11/27/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p1A
Focuses on the morning show format Newsic of the television station WOFL-TV in Orlando, Florida. Focus of the show on young viewers; Presence of four different sources of video information; Basis of the prototype of the program; Absence of anchors.
- FROM SCREEN TO SCREEN. Garr, Robin // Louisville Magazine;Jul2000, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p40
Reports on the importance of television program guides for the typical television viewer.
- 'CSI' ballistic on Thurs. Kissell, Rick // Daily Variety;10/14/2002, Vol. 277 Issue 6, p1
Compares the audience rating of television programs in CBS and NBC in Los Angeles, California. Dominance of television program 'CSI' of CBS; Percentage of NBC's advantage on television program over CBS; Average audience rating during nighttime programs; Preference of adult audience of crime drama.
- NIELSEN REPORT November 17-23, 2003. // Daily Variety;11/26/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 39, p7
Presents charts depicting the performance and total viewers of several television programs as of November 2003 in the U.S.
- Viewer passion goes out of fashion. Schneider, Michael // Electronic Media;10/06/97, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p2
Focuses on attempts made to save high-quality low-rated television programs in the United States, while stating that membership of the Viewers for Quality Television has decreased. Identification of such television programs; Reference to fraternity houses' attempts to save Pauly Shore's...
- PERFORMANCE TRACKER. Ryan, Leslie // Television Week;4/14/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p16
Presents the viewership ratings of prime-time television programs in the U.S. from March 31 to April 6, 2003.
- PERFORMANCE TRACKER. Ryan, Leslie // Television Week;1/12/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p52
Presents the television ratings of television programs in the U.S. in the week ended January 4, 2004.
- MEDIA CHOICE/GMTV. Goldberg, Phillipa // Marketing (00253650);1/23/2003, p7
Focuses on the popularity of the GMTV breakfast show among viewers. Viewership of the breakfast show; Subjects discussed on the show; Presenters of the breakfast show.
- Auds turn of 'RFK,' but get 'Hysterical' Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;8/28/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 61, p2
Reports on the television viewership ratings of Sunday programs. Rating garnered by the biopic 'RFK'; Rating of 'Hysterical Blindness.'