- `Cosby' taping postponed. // Electronic Media;1/20/97, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p1
Reports that a taping of Bill Cosby's sitcom `Cosby' had to be postponed due to the murder of his 27 year old son, Ennis Cosby. Reference to apology made by Cable News Network (CNN).
- `60 Minutes' drops Cosby interview. Rice, Lynette // Broadcasting & Cable;02/03/97, Vol. 127 Issue 5, p14
Reports on the decision by the television program `60 Minutes' to scrap an interview by Dan Rather with actor Bill Cosby. Reasons for the CBS program's move; Stations running their own stories of the interview.
- Bill Cosby to do a new `Cosby Show'. Sinclair, Abiola // New York Amsterdam News;6/08/96, Vol. 87 Issue 23, p26
Reports on comedian Bill Cosby's preparation for the new season of the television program `The Cosby Show' to air on CBS Inc. in the fall of 1996. Rumors that Cosby has been fired as key writer for the show; Arguments with regard to Cosby's new character.
- Whatever, Martha! Gliatto, Tom // People;9/22/2008, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p50
The article reviews the television show "Whatever, Martha!," starring Martha Stewart, Alexis Stewart, and Jennifer Koppelman Hutt.
- More 'Martha' for cabler. Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;4/1/2009, Vol. 302 Issue 63, p2
The article reports that the Fine Living Network has ordered 26 additional episodes of "Whatever, Martha!" show. It notes that the show would feature Alexis Stewart and Jennifer Hutt commenting harshly on the old episodes of "Martha Stewart Living." It also mentions that the renewal was...
- Local actor makes good on school TV network. // American Teacher;Nov2004, Vol. 89 Issue 3, p21
Reports that standup comedian Bill Cosby has landed a gig as the new creative consultant/on-air personality for the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania school district's local access television network. Awards of Cosby; Reputation of Cosby; Ideas of Cosby on children's education.
- Cosby to produce kidvid for Nick. Katz, Richard // Variety;07/20/98, Vol. 371 Issue 10, p20
Reports on Bill Cosby's plan to team with kids cable web Nickelodeon to produce animated preschool series called `Little Bill.' Features of the program.
- NEWS Briefs. // Television Week;9/15/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 37, p4
Offers news briefs concerning television broadcasting in the U.S. as of September 15, 2003. Ratings posted by television program "Whoopi"; Appointment of Jordan Levin as president of the Hollywood Radio & Television Society; Award to be presented to television actor Bill Cosby at the 55th...
- What to Watch THURSDAY. Stack, Tim; Shaw, Jessica // Entertainment Weekly;12/4/2009, Issue 1078, p89
This article presents recommendations for television programs to watch on December 3, 2009, including "The Truth About Binge Drinking," "Echo: Queen of the Elephants," a documentary about the leader of a pack of elephants, "The Office," "Survivor: Samoa," "Fringe," back-to-back episodes of...