Successful Premiere For Direct Pipe In The U.S
- Florida Gas expansion adds more than 100,000 HP. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct94, Vol. 221 Issue 10, p13
Discusses the expansion efforts of Florida Gas Transmission Company. Company background; Estimated costs of expansion; Additional capacities generated by expansion; Comments from company officials.
- Contracts awarded for FGT phase III project. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Mar94, Vol. 221 Issue 3, p10
Reports on the letting of construction contracts for work on Florida Gas Transmission's Phase III pipeline project. Contractors that won the work.
- FGT to pay environmental fines. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan95, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p12
Reports on Florida Gas Transmission's (FGT) payment of violations for environmental violations due to construction of a pipeline expansion project in Florida. Amount of fines to be paid; Features of the project; Cost of delays in the project.
- Florida Pipeline expansion project announced. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan99, Vol. 226 Issue 1, p10
Reports on Florida Gas Transmission Co.'s filing of an application for federal approval of a planned expansion of its transmission system. Construction of additional pipeline and compressor; Cost of the project; Targeted capacity of the project.
- FGT To Add Capacity On Texas-To-Florida Line. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec2001, Vol. 228 Issue 12, p4
Reports the plans of Florida Gas Transmission Co. to expand natural gas compression capacity. Gas transmission capacity of the project; Transportation contracts for the construction of the project.
- Florida Gas project remains on hold. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec94, Vol. 221 Issue 12, p8
Reports on the decision of the Florida Department of Environmental Protection to put on hold Florida Gas Transmission Co.'s pipeline construction project. Allegation against the company for violating regulations on state waters; Schedule of completion of the project.
- Columbia Gulf, Florida Gas building new interconnection. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct95, Vol. 222 Issue 10, p12
Reports on Columbia Gulf Transmission Co. and Florida Gas Transmission Co.'s construction of an interconnection in Lafayette Parish, Louisiana.
- HDD Technology's U.S. Debut. // National Driller;Jan2011, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p54
The article reports on the Phase VIII Expansion project of Florida Gas Transmission Co. LLC to expand its pipeline network adding 480 miles of pipeline to the network which allow it to convey gas from Houston, Texas across the Gulf of Mexico to Florida.
- Few environmental problems seen by FERC for FGT expansion phase. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct93, Vol. 220 Issue 10, p2
Reports on the problems seen by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission on the Florida Gas Transmission's Phase 3 expansion project. Limited environmental impact; Compression of pipeline system in stations; Extension in roads or power transmission lines.