- JLG promises new super-boom. // American Lift & Handlers;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p6
The article reports on the decision of access equipment manufacturer JLG Industries Inc. to introduce another boom lift as part of its Ultra Boom range.
- VERTOCAL LIFT MODULE. // Quality;Jan2006, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p91
The article features the Shuttle XP Vertical Lift Module from Remstar International Inc. It uses an industrial strength steel belted tooth belt drive. The design allows multiple points of fully engaged contact to provide increased weight, safety, and total load capacity. The instrument can reach...
- Electric Chain Hoists. // New Equipment Digest;Nov2005, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p49
The article presents information on the ED Series of single-phase electric chain hoists from Harrington Hoists & Cranes. It offers two new 0.5-ton models, including what is reportedly the only fully adjustable dual-speed single-phase hoist on the market. The dual-speed Model ED-1050DS includes...
- Combination forks. // NMPRO - Nursery Management & Production;Aug2004, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p72
Features the new Pulpwood/Forklift Combination attachment by Attachments International. Design; Availability; Product advantage.
- PRODUCT NEWS: EQUIPMENT. // Wood & Wood Products;Oct2006, Vol. 111 Issue 11, p85
The article evaluates several products including the Foreman Pocket Hole machine manufactured by Kreg Tool Co., the Regal Portable Scissor Lift of Presto Lifts Inc. and the LPH80 miniature center post spray gun of Anest Iwata USA Inc.
- PRODUCT NEWS: SUPPLIES. // Wood & Wood Products;Oct2006, Vol. 111 Issue 11, p90
The article evaluates several products including the pre-impregnated decor paper manufactured by Ahlstrom Corp., the bifold lift system of Blum Inc. and the Compasso mounting plate of Ferrari America company.
- HOIST OFFERS TIME-SAVING VERSATILITY. // Concrete International;Dec2005, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p51
The article evaluates the Alimak Hek company's Alimak Scando 650 hoist and offers information about flexibility, different doors, gates, drives, speed, and payload capabilities.
- PRODUCT SURVEY: CARTS, LIFTERS. // Waste Age;May2005, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p92
Features carts and lifters used in waste management operations. Whisper Series carts from American Kart; BEST commercial and industrial lifters from Bayne Premium Lift Systems; Frontload Rotational Molded Containers from Cascade Engineering; Automated pickup system from Curotto Can.
- lifting equipment products. // Construction Bulletin;9/2/2005, Vol. 290 Issue 23, p27
This article presents information about various lifting equipment. The firm Measurement Systems International has updated the standard construction of the MSI-4300 Porta-Weight Plus Electronic Crane Scale. The new features include a rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid battery that provides up to 300...