- INDUSTRY NEWS: APRIL 2009. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Apr2009, p54
The article offers updates on various developments in waterworks in the U.S. The National Association of Sewer Service Companies (NASSCO) has launched a website for the Infiltration Control and Grouping Association. It informs about the acquisition of 20-foot trailer that will serve as portable...
- Industry NEWS. // Cleaner;Apr2009, p62
This section offers news briefs on the pipeline maintenance and repair market in the U.S. Mr. Rooter Corp. secured the 147th place on the latest Franchise 500 list by "Entrepreneur" magazine. The National Association of Sewer Service Cos. has launched a web site for the group's Inflation Control...
- INDUSTRY NEWS. // Municipal Sewer & Water;May2008, p59
The article offers news briefs related to environmental engineering in the U.S. Perma-Liner Industries Inc. has become a licensed distributor for Insituform Technologies Inc. Meanwhile, the winners of the Vision Technology drawing at the 2008 Pumper & Cleaner Environmental Expo International in...
- BEING PROFESSIONAL. Gemora, Irvin // Municipal Sewer & Water;Jul2009, p52
The article discusses on the training and certification programs in the National Association of Sewer Service Cos. (NASSCO) in the U.S. It mentions that NASSCO presented its Inspector Training and Certification Program (ITCP) for CIPP which is a two-day course that offers comprehensive education...
- OSHA Grants NASSCO's Request For Hearing On Proposed Confined Space Regs. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Jun2008, Vol. 63 Issue 6, p12
The article reports that the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) has granted a request of National Association of Sewer Service Cos. (NASSCO) for an informal public hearing on proposed OSHA changes in rules designed to protect those working inside and around confined places in...
- NASSCO Selects New Executive Director. // Underground Construction;Aug2010, Vol. 65 Issue 8, p42
The article reports on the move of the National Association of Sewer Service Cos. (NASSCO) Board of Directors to choose Ted DeBoda to replace Irvin Gemora as executive director.
- Canadian Pipeline Assessment Certification Program Now Available. // Underground Construction;Mar2011, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p77
The article announces the release of the Pipeline Assessment Certification Program Version 6.0 (PACP) in Canada developed by the National Association of Sewer Service Cos. (NASSCO) and the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Standards which provides assessment standards for sewer pipe conditions.
- REHAB NEWS. // Underground Construction;Nov2012, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p69
The article reports that the National Association of Sewer Service Cos. (NASSCO) offers the Pipeline Assessment Certification Program (PACP) in Spanish.
- LEADING THROUGH EDUCATION. DeBoda, Ted // Municipal Sewer & Water;Oct2014, p32
The article offers brief information on scholarship programs by the National Association of Sewer Service Cos. (NASSCO), an industry resource for specification guidelines, including Pipeline Assessment Certification program and Inspector Training Certification program.