Adjustable Manhole Frames Avoid Costly Problems
- The Last Run. // Ski;Oct2002, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p40
Focuses on the creation of full-size replica manhole covers in Vail, Colorado, on which inscribed the city logo and date of discovery, after the real ones started disappearing from the streets.
- Silence covers. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Sep2010, p47
The article offers information on the RAP-O manhole cover cushion from Municipal Services Inc., which is designed to silence creaky manhole covers.
- MOTHER NECESSITY. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Apr2010, p19
The article offers information on the invention of manhole covers by the Engineering Division of the Special Service Department of New Castle County, Delaware.
- Manhole Inserts. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Sep2010, p77
A directory for manhole insert providers in the U.S. is presented.
- Manhole Parts/Components. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Sep2010, p78
A directory for manhole parts and component providers in the U.S. is presented.
- DESSER WELDS LIGHT DUTY FORMS. // Concrete Products;May2010, Vol. 113 Issue 5, p26
The article evaluates the Light Duty cone, riser, and base forms from Besser Co.
- The iron age. // American Heritage;Dec94, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p126
Reviews the book `Manhole Covers,' text by Mimi Melnick, photographs by Robert A. Melnick, foreword by Allan Sekula.
- Lid Security is Job One. Machmeier, Roger E. // Pumper;Nov2007, p108
The article provides an answer to a question on why manhole covers are required at the ground surface to pump septic tanks.
- Polymer cover. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Apr2012, p55
The article offers brief information on the FiberShield polymer manhole cover from McGard LLC.