- Trenchers, plows continue important role in underground construction. // Underground Construction;Dec97, Vol. 52 Issue 12, A Supplement to... p12
Features several trencher and plow models and attachments manufactured by Charles Machine Works Inc. Capabilities; Vibratory plow attachments; Model type.
- Ditch Witch. // Underground Construction;Dec2011, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p16
The article offers brief information on the RT24 trencher from Ditch Witch.
- Ride-on trencher: Tier 4 Engine. Rubenstone, Jeffrey // ENR: Engineering News-Record;10/13/2014, Vol. 273 Issue 10, p47
The article presents brief information on the RT45 Ride-On Trencher from trencher manufacturer Ditch Witch.
- Rental Industry Big on Trenchers. // Underground Construction;Nov99, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p5
Reports that the rental industry is one of the largest purchasers of trenching equipment in the United States. Statistical information on the use of rental trenchers; Trencher models that are popular; Relationship between the rental industry and Ditch Witch, a manufacturer of trenching equipment.
- Ditch Witch Introduces Innovative Trencher-Vibratory Plow Series. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Aug2001, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p53
Features the RT trencher-vibratory plow underground construction equipment from Ditch Witch. Description of the device; Specifications; Capabilities.
- Ditch Witch Introduces New Walk-Behind Trencher Line. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;2/10/2012, p13
The article previews the RT12, RT16, RT20, and RT24, the new models of compact and powerful walk-behind trenchers from Charles Machine Works.
- Trencher's Engine Provides 50 Horsepower at 2800 Governed RPM. // Rental Equipment Register;Feb2002, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p21
Focuses on the 3024C diesel engine from Caterpillar which was incorporated into the Model 3700 trencher from Ditch Witch. Horsepower generated by the engine; Key features of the trencher; Available optional equipment attachments.
- Trenchers. // Grounds Maintenance;Aug2004, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p48
The article presents information on trenchers which offer various digging depths and widths as well as chain speed in all digging conditions. Attachment Technologies Inc. introduced the Bradco 640 trencher, which has two standard flow options to fit most standard flow skid steers. Caterpillar...
- Attachments Bring Versatility To Trenchers. // Underground Construction;Nov99, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p6
Describes the trenching equipment manufactured by Ditch Witch company. Attachments that were installed; Milestones in the evolution of the equipment; Advantages of the product to the underground construction industry.