Army Corp Of Engineers Taps SAK Construction For Sewer Rehab Project
- Regional subcontractors prepare for Iraq call-up. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/11/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 15, p14
Reports on the construction firms that were nominated as subcontractors by bidders on the planned U.S. Army Corps of Engineers reconstruction work in post-war Iraq program. Estimated value of the contracts; Companies from Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Iraq that are included in the list of...
- CORPS AND FLORIDA WATER DISTRICT LAUNCH EVERGLADES CONTRACTING. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;7/16/2001, Vol. 247 Issue 3, p13
Reports on the searches by the United States Army Corps of Engineers and the South Florida Water Management District for program management assistance pertaining to the restoration of Florida's Everglades. Total cost of the clean-up; Major search criteria; Responsibilities of the winning...
- BUSINESS BRIEFS. // Journal: American Water Works Association;May2015, Vol. 107 Issue 5, p108
The article offers business news briefs in the U.S. as of May 2015. A National Recognition Award has been received by consulting engineering company Hatch Mott MacDonald for exemplary engineering achievement. The work of SAK Construction LLC on a $9.2 million contract has started. An indefinite...
- USACE announces new oil contracts. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/27/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 26, p9
Reports on the oil contracts announced by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for managing Iraq's oil infrastructure. Scope of the contracts; Deadline of request for proposals; Possible bidders for the contracts.
- Army selects foster wheeler for ordnance cleanup. // Pollution Engineering;Feb2000, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p16
Informs that Foster Wheeler Environmental Corp. was awarded a contract by the United States Army Corps of Engineers' Hunstville Engineering and Support Center to execute ordnance and explosives cleanup in Fort McClellan, Alabama.
- Water, water everywhere. // American City & County;Oct2009, Vol. 124 Issue 10, p26
The article announces a contract awarded by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to Overland Park, Kansas-based Black & Veatch to design the McCook Reservoir Main Tunnel. The tunnel is part of the Deep Tunnel water system of Chicago, Illinois.
- CARR EQUIPS DOCK FOR 500-TON PRODUCT. // Concrete Products;Jul2003, Vol. 106 Issue 7, p22
Reports on the contract won by OCCI from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to repair and rebuild the guidewall for the London Locks and Dam on the Ohio River. Number of concrete caissons supplied by Carr Concrete Corp.; Support provided by pretressed girders to erect dock; Transfer of each...
- Stone & Webster win major remediation contract. Canning, Kathie // Pollution Engineering;Feb99, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p3
Reports on the $330 million contract awarded by the United States Army Corps of Engineers to Stone & Webster Inc. for the clean-up of the thorium-contaminated Maywood Chemical Superfund site in Maywood, New Jersey. Background information about the site.
- MK awarded mine cleanup. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;7/3/95, Vol. 235 Issue 1, p14
Reports that Morrison-Knudsen Corp. has announced that the Corps of Engineers has awarded them a Superfund cleanup contract on June 19, 1995. Projected cost of the project; Site of the cleanup.