iO Puts On Its Game Face
- Cablevision Launches 'Quick View' Mosaics. // Multichannel News;11/2/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 41, p11
The article informs that Cablevision Systems Corp. has launched iO TV Quick View, three new channels that display icon of nine different networks on a single screen. It is stated that the quick view channels are available to digital cable subscribers with a set-top box. The service is being...
- Fighting words are in the air. // CED;Sep2011, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p6
The article offers news briefs related to the communications engineering industry. Comcast Corp. filed a case against DirecTV Inc. under the accusation of deceptive advertisement. ActiveVideo Networks Inc. filed an enjoinment case against Verizon Communications Inc. for allegedly using...
- Active Video adds more features to Cloud TV H5. // CED;Jul2013, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p31
The article announces that the U.S.-based software company ActiveVideo Networks Inc. has incorporated several features into its CloudTV H5 platform including render layers, smart multiplexing and dual stream rendering meant for cable and satelite services.
- NEW PLATFORM EXPANDS DELIVERY OF USER-GENERATED CONTENT. // CD Computing News;Jul2008, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p2
The article reports on the launch of the enhanced version of ActiveVideo Networks' ActiveVideo Distribution Network, the first platform that enables consumers to experience Web-infused television through virtually any network connected device.
- Comcast taps ActiveVideo to enable VOD trial. // CED;Jul2012, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p8
The article informs that ActiveVideo's CloudTV H5 platform is being tested by Comcast for an enhanced video-on demand service in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- Cablevision plans phone service in Bronx, Yonkers. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/12/94, Vol. 124 Issue 50, p71
Reports that Cablevision Systems Corp. hopes to conduct a trial of residential telephone services in the Bronx and Yonkers in New York.
- Picturing Cablevision. Angel, Karen // Crain's New York Business;06/28/99, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p31
Discusses the marketing and operating of Cablevision Systems Corp. by Sheila Mahony. Her methods;
- LI advertising & marketing. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/23/95, Vol. 42 Issue 43, p48
Presents information on Cablevision Systems Corporation (AMEX, Woodbury) naming James Dolan as chief executive officer of the company, nation's sixth largest operator of cable televisions systems. His career history; His comments.
- Cablevision completes $15-M system upgrade. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/24/96, Vol. 43 Issue 26, p46
Reports on the completion of Cablevision Systems' fiber optic rebuild of its cable system in Long Island, New York. Construction cost; Aim of increasing channel capacity and improving picture quality and system reliability to customers in the Brookhaven, Islip and Smithtown townships.