MTV's Janollari Believes in Snooki
- 'Jackass' gives MTV a big kick. Grego, Melissa // Daily Variety;10/12/2000, Vol. 269 Issue 29, p6
Reports the ratings of the Sunday primetime television programs of MTV Networks in the United States as of October 2000.
- MTV Pits Cable Vs. Broadcast in Ratings Game. Lafayette, Jon // Cable World (10427228);9/16/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 34, p38
Provides information on the television broadcast and cable ratings of MTV Networks as of September 16, 2002. Top-rated shows on television among viewers 18 to 49 for the period September 2-9, 2002; Remarks from Betsy Frank, executive vice president of research and planning at MTV Networks;...
- Nick, Seeing Declines, Offers Make-Goods. // Multichannel News;12/5/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 45, p31
The article reports that a spokesman from Nickelodeon Inc. has said that the network will look to offer free time to advertisers in relation to the network's performance rating among total viewers and children age two to eleven.
- DiSanto wants his MTV to reinvent itself -- again. Zeitchik, Steven // Variety;7/9/2007, Vol. 407 Issue 7, p16
The article focuses on MTV executive Tony DiSanto and reports that he has been promoted to the role of MTV's programming chief. The article discusses MTV's ratings and reports that the ratings have dropped. The article discusses the types of shows that DiSanto is planning on focusing on,...
- MTV. // Advertising Age;5/3/2010, Vol. 81 Issue 18, pC50
The article, part of a special advertising section, focuses on the cable television network MTV, part of the cable television company MTV Networks. The network's ratings for its programs among teenagers and young adults are stressed, particularly the ratings for its original reality television...
- MTV Shakes Up Afternoon Block. Hibberd, James // Television Week;12/12/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 50, p3
The article focuses on the changes made by MTV network to its afterschool teenage programming block. A new dating show, "My Own," will be added and the 60-minute series premiere portion will be extended to 90 minutes. The network's viewership in the 12 to 24 demography declined to 411,000 in the...
- PLAYGROUND SCUFFLE. // Daily Variety;3/13/2012, Vol. 314 Issue 51, p1
The article reports that Walt Disney Co. has caught up with MTV Networks in television ratings for their programs.
- MTV takes leave of 'Shore' // Daily Variety;8/31/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 44, p2
The article reports on the decision of MTV Networks to cancel its television series "Jersey Shore" following the decline of ratings of the previous seasons of the show prior its sixth season.
- Is Disney Ready to Inch By Nick? // Multichannel News;2/27/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p36
The article reports on the perceived match of Walt Disney Co. with Nickelodeon in terms of two to 11-year-old viewer ratings for February 2012, according to Nielsen Media Research Inc.