- Realizing a Dream: Rosa Antonelli Brings Latin Flavors to Carnegie Hall. SCHULSLAPER, ROBERT // Fanfare: The Magazine for Serious Record Collectors;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p100
An interview with Argentinian pianist Rosa Antonelli is presented. When asked on her ambition of playing at Carnegie Hall, she states that it has been her dream since childhood to perform at the said venue. Antonelli elaborates her earlier performances at various venues. She also comments on the...
- Music & Dance. // New York;5/10/2010, Vol. 43 Issue 15, p126
The article lists several performances in the New York area, including a concert by Rosa Antonelli at the Allen Room at Broadway Theater on May 7, 2010, a concert by the Musicians from Marlboro at the Metropolitan Musem on May 7, 2010, and a concert by the sextet Eight Blackbird at the Chelsea...
- Calendar. // Pastoral Music;May2011, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p45
A calendar of concerts and conferences across the U.S. for 2011 is presented which includes concert and workshop with David Haas on June 17 and 18 in Kentucky, the Cathedral Concert Series on May 15 in Newark, New Jersey and a conference titled "Catholics in the Next America" on July 28 to 31 in...
- Calendar. // Pastoral Music;Sep2012, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p49
A calendar of concerts and conferences in the U.S. for 2012 is presented in states including a concert of Brent Shaw and David Schmidt of organ works based on the writings of Saint Benedict, a performance of Choral Arts Philadelphia of "Vespers," by Sergei Rachmaninoff, and conferences by the...
- CALENDAR. // West County Journal;5/23/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 21, pB1
A calendar of community-related events in St. Louis County, Missouri is presented including the Maplewood Community Betterment Foundation Summer Concert Series, Western-suspense author Craig Johnson's discussion and signing of copies of his book "As the Crow Flies" and the Welcome Wagon Club of...
- Community Briefs. // Minnesota Spokesman-Recorder;5/23/2013, Vol. 79 Issue 43, p3
A calendar of events for Minneapolis from June 2013 to December 2013 is presented which includes the WAE Adult Spring Concert, the 2013 Financial Fitness Conference and the Summer Drawing and Painting Workshops for Youth.
- Calendar. // Michigan Citizen;7/8/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 35, pA12
A calendar of events for the Michigan area in July to August 2012 is presented which includes a concert by Sheila E. and K'Jon, Detroit Non-Profit Housing Corp.'s conference, and the Original Nation of Islam Lectures.
- CALENDAR. // Crain's Detroit Business;9/15/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p19
The article presents a calendar of events for the Detroit, Michigan area from September 18-30, 2008 including a mini-concert, a summit meeting and cocktail parties.
- Community Events. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;5/19/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 118, p5
A calendar of events in the Adirondack Mountains in New York from May 19 to May 22, 2010 is presented which includes a conference, concert, and a retreat.