Channeling the Future
- Bethpage Black:. // CableFAX Daily;5/10/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 91, p2
Presents the views of several financial analysts on the first quarter profits of Cablevision Systems Corp., as of May 2006. Craig Moffett of Sanford Bernstein & Co.; Jessica Reif Cohen of Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.; Aryeh Bourkoff of UBS AG.
- UBS Promotes Bourkoff. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;4/9/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p32
The article announces that Aryeh Bourkoff has been named vice chairman of UBS Technology, Media & Telecom's Investment Banking unit.
- Analyst Reif Cohen Bullish on Content. Farrell, Mike // Broadcasting & Cable;12/5/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 45, p12
The article reports on the statement of media analyst Jessica Reif Cohen of Bank of America Corp. Merrill Lynch that the advertising industry has been saved by the retransmission consent revenue.
- Analyst: Bundles Will Be 'Pruned'. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;10/26/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 38, preceding p8
The article reports on the views of media analyst Jessica Reif Cohen on the need to alter the video bundle service due to the increasing popularity of subscription video-on-demand services, over-the-top offerings and a trend of thinner video packaging.
- Cable Nets Step Up To Bat in Upfront. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;7/31/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p44
The article provides information on the upfront of cable television networks in the U.S. The upfront estimate of Jessica Reif Cohen, media analyst of Merrill Lynch, for cable is $7.3 billion. It is believed that Turner Network Television and Turner Broadcasting System could have 70% to 75% of...
- Housing Rebound Could Lift Cable. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;12/10/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 47, p4
The article offers insights from media analyst Jessica Reif Cohen of Bank of America/Merrill Lynch regarding the increase of cable television subscribers in 2013 due to housing growth.
- Change Is Good. Robichaux, Mark // Multichannel News;11/15/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 43, p32
In this article, the author discusses aspects of changing the concept of Multichannel News magazine to bring more comprehensive business news about the cable television industry in the U.S.
- HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY! // Multichannel News;9/20/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 35, p22
The article mentions that anniversary of the magazine "Multichannel News," which has been in business for 10 years.
- Kids These Days. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/26/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 26, p12
Reports on a demonstration made by USB analysts Aryeh Bourkoff and Ben Schechter for their money-manager clients on how to use MySpace.com. Target demographics of MySpace; Purpose of MySpace; Reason Bourkoff did not set up his own MySpace page despite the fact that he liked the technology.