Through the Wire
- World's Toughest Fixes. Gliatto, Tom // People;5/17/2010, Vol. 73 Issue 19, p53
This article reviews the reality television program "World's Toughest Fixes," hosted by Sean Riley.
- Cable Nets Creep Into Live Programming. UMSTEAD, R. THOMAS // Multichannel News;10/26/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 38, p43
The author discusses the significance of ratings of live sport and news event programs for television channels, citing increase in number audience of television channel ESPN, and mentions programs like "Brain Surgery Live" broadcast by National Geographic Channel.
- National Geo Renews Series, Adds Specials. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;6/16/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 18, p4
This article reports on the decision by National Geographic Channel to order new seasons of three series and some specials on a variety of subjects. The returning series are "Taboo," entering its fourth season and "Locked Up Abroad" and "Dog Town" both back for a second year. Also joining the...
- Disaster Lab: Tornado. Shaw, Jessica; Ward, Kate // Entertainment Weekly;5/15/2009, Issue 1047, p53
A review is presented of the television program "Disaster Lab: Tornado," a documentary program to be presented on the National Geographic Channel cable television network.
- GalÃ¡pagos. // National Geographic;Mar2007, Vol. 211 Issue 3, following p156
The article reviews the television special "GalÃ¡pagos," playing on the National Geographic Channel.
- Jellyfish lands in Granada. Ringrose, Fergal // TVB Europe;Jan2007, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p4
The article reports that the Granada Productions will produce television programs for the National Geographic channel in the U.S. The program titled "Animal Extractors" focuses on the wildlife experts . According to Andrew Frost, the post production manager, the 13 programs will be shot with a...
- SUPERCOASTERS. Vernadakis, George // Multichannel News;5/22/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 21, p31
Reviews the documentary television program "SuperCoasters," from the National Geographic Channel.
- INSIDE THE VIETNAM WAR. Vernadakis, George // Multichannel News;2/18/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p25
The article reviews the television program "Inside the Vietnam War," on the National Geographic Channel on February 18, 2008.
- Comcast, Nat Geo Team on Eco Push. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;5/26/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 21, p24
The article reports on the partnership of Comcast and the National Geographic Channel. The "Preserve Our Planet" program of Comcast had set three ecology-themed programs with co-branded microsite and a special video-on-demand folder. High-definition entertainment through multiple-program is the...