Wave Hits Sales Block
- Wave Broadband Tests Deal Waters. // Multichannel News;2/27/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p30
The article reports that Wave Broadband was searching for its financial partner for deal waters, which could invest an almost 1 billion dollars to the multiple system operator (MSO) in the U.S.
- INDEPENDENT OPERATOR OF THE YEAR. Grebb, Michael // CableFAX Magazine;Jul2012, p26
The article discusses the customer service approach of Kirkland, Washington-based Wave Broadband. It notes that the company's obsession with the customer experience and its knowledgeable support employees have supercharged growth and helped retain its customer base. Wave chief operating officer...
- IN BRIEF. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;5/10/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p76
The article provides information on the contract awarded by the company Wave Broadband to Waller Capital Corp. and the company RBC Daniels as investment advisors for arranging finance regarding its investments.
- Wave Launches Residential Gigabit Internet Service in Portland. // FttX;Apr2016, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p11
The article reports on the launch of the Residential Gigabit Internet Service by gigabit fiber and broadband services company Wave Broadband in Portland.
- Wave Broadband's Sale Shows Health of Cable Market. // Multichannel News;6/11/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 24, p28
The article discusses the sell out of equity shares by the cable TV, broadband internet, and telephone services provider Wave Broadband which proves that the market for well-run cable operations is increasingly healthy. It also mentions according to some analysts, the price of the deal which is...
- (GIGA) BIT PLAYER. Atkins, Drew // Seattle Business;Mar2014, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p18
The article profiles Seattle, Washington-based Internet service provider Wave Broadband. Topics discussed include the formative and organizational history of WaveDivision Holdings and its acquisition of telecommunication companies based in the West Coast. Also mentioned is Wave's participation...
- FAST COMPANY. Smith, Erik // Seattle Business;Dec2014, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p22
The article announces that Seattle, Washington is providing Internet service that is 10 ten times faster than the speed advertised by its cable providers. Topics include the political fray over the elimination of restrictions on communications cabinets in public domains by Seattle's City...
- Broadstripe Writes Its Last Chapter. // Multichannel News;9/5/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 33, p22
The article reports on the acquisition of Broadstripe, former Millennium Digital Media, by cable system providers Wave Broadband (Wave) and WideOpenWest LLC (WOW). It mentions that Broadstripe sold its cable assets to its stalking-horse bidders Wave and WOW earning a total of 95 million dollars...
- Underwriters Courting Retail for L.A. Schools, N.Y.C. GOs. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;2/18/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31574, p37
Reports that U.S. retail investors are being targeted by underwriters of the two mammoth deals as of February 18, 2003. Deal of Los Angeles Unified School District general obligation (GO) offering; Rating given to the school district's GO; Details of New York City GO deal; Plan of New York City...