Comcast: New Way on Tru2way
- Rights, Implementation Issues Tax OCAP. Iler, David // Multichannel News;8/6/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 32, p41
Deals with the challenges facing the implementation of the cable television set-top box middleware program called OpenCable Application Platform (OCAP) in the United States. Impact of rights issues on the cable industry's interactive television timetable; Rights model for the OCAP.
- Comcast, TWC Wave Interactive TV Flag. // Multichannel News;4/9/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p4
The article reports on the plan of Comcast and Time Warner Cable (TWC) Inc. to use interactive television (ITV) for their advertising and increase engagement of viewers to their shows.
- COMCAST LAUNCHES CLOUD-BASED VIDEO PLATFORM IN WA. // CD Computing News;
The article reports that global media and technology company Comcast Corporation launched, X1 Platform, a cloud-base interactive television experience from XFINITY in Washington state.
- Comcast Launches X1 In Keystone Region - Next-Generation Cloud-Based Video Platform Now Available. // Fiber Optics Weekly Update;1/17/2014, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p12
The article evaluates cloud-based interactive television experience, the X1 platform from Xfinity from Comcast, a global media and technology company.
- Vidiom's Founders Peel Off from ADB. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;10/13/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p50
The article discusses enableTV, an interactive television venture founded by Tim Wahlers and Walden Miller after they purchased assets from interactive-TV software vendor Vidiom Systems and Advanced Digital Broadcast. The customer base of the company includes Comcast, Time Warner Cable and Cable...
- Innovation Inspiration. // Multichannel News;3/26/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p8
The article offers information on several services including TV Essentials from Time Warner Cable Inc., HBO Go from HBO & Co. and second-screen interactivity from Comcast Corp.
- Ops Pledge Big ITV Base. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;11/17/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 45, p42
The article reports on the move of Comcast Corp. and Time Warner Cable Inc. to support interactive-television (ITV) standards in the U.S. Accordingly, the executives of both companies urged the programmers to help develop ITV applications to exploit the technology which is applicable by the end...
- Bulletin board. // Advertising Age;10/11/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 43, p39
Reports on `Watch & Save', a consumer's participation in interactive commercials from Time Warner's Full Service Network in Orlando. Reduction of cable bills from consumers.
- Bulletin board. // Advertising Age;5/2/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 19, p20
Reports on Time Warner Interactive Cable Group's creation of a special consumer panel to monitor advertising during its interactive television test during the latter part of 1994. Availability of some 400 households on a monthly basis to answer advertisers' questions; Offer of compensation for...