Pampers Backs Play for 'Babies'
- BODY TALK WITH... HILARY SWANK. Garcia, Jennifer // People;8/6/2007, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p79
The article discusses actress Hilary Swank's participation in the "Beautiful Lengths" campaign for hair care company Pantene. The campaign promotes donations of hair for the creation of wigs for cancer patients. Swank will have her hair cut as part of the campaign. She comments on her physical...
- Leading Innovation. Lafley, A.G. // Executive Excellence;Feb2003, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p8
Focuses on the increase in earnings at P&G in the U.S. Estimation of the growth of earnings-per-share; Competitive pricing of P&g brands; Move of the company to create a business services organization to deliver services at lower costs.
- Is Fit Produce Spray a Fit Buy? // Tufts University Health & Nutrition Letter;Apr2000, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p3
Questions the use of Fit fruit and vegetable detergent produced by Procter and Gamble company. Chemical contents of the detergent; Information on the product.
- The great white hope. Fagone, Jason // Cincinnati Magazine;Sep2002, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p60
Features the whitening teeth toothpaste Whitestrips from Procter & Gamble. Component of the product; Feasibility of the product to the American market; Efficacy of the product.
- WHO GETS THE TABLE? // Cincinnati Magazine;Jan2003, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p26
Presents a hypothetical situation in which two parties, one headed by A.G. Lafley, current Chairman and chief executive officer of the company P&G and another headed by its former chairman John Pepper arrive in a restaurant in Cincinnati, Ohio, at 8.30 p.m. on a Saturday night, where only one...
- P&G tests new retail plan, cuts diaper price. Johnson, B.; Lawrence, J. // Advertising Age;6/22/92, Vol. 63 Issue 25, p1
Reports that Procter & Gamble Co. will test the merger of all supermarket merchandising incentives into one megaprogram, called a Brand Development Fund, in a move that could repair retailer relations while boosting P&G's clout. Applying its new everyday low pricing policy to two `core'...
- P&G tells shops: Direct marketing is important to us. Levin, G.; Humet, S. // Advertising Age;6/22/92, Vol. 63 Issue 25, p3
Discusses how Procter & Gamble is on a marketing kick. Robert Wientzen, the company's top direct marketing strategist; His hopes for the company's direct marketing; Move might be related to the company's everyday low pricing strategy; Details.
- Call the peacemakers. // Advertising Age;6/22/92, Vol. 63 Issue 25, p18
Editorial. Discusses how Safeway recently dropped some Procter & Gamble brands and sizes in retaliation for P&G's elimination of retailer promotion allowances on a variety of its products. Other supermarkets may follow Safeway's lead; Where the consumer fits in all of this; Vons believes that...
- Top-level exits at P&G are raising questions. Lawrence, J. // Advertising Age;6/22/92, Vol. 63 Issue 25, p35
Reports that the departure of three high-level Procter & Gamble Co. executives within the past year has curiosity piqued. Jurgen Hintz, Richard Nicolosi, and Malcolm Jozoff all left; Possible reasons for exits; Comments.