Mediacom Stabilizes, Gains Subs
- MEDIACOM DEPLOYS MEDIA GATEWAY WITH TIVO UI. // CD Computing News;Dec2013, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p1
The article reports on the launch of Pace's MG1 Multi-tuner Media Gateway by cable television company Mediacom Communications Corporation with the Advanced User Interface (AUI) from marketing and subscription services company TiVo Inc. as Mediacom's flagship platform. It mentions the partnership...
- Mediacom's Momentum. Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;6/27/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p47
Focuses on the business condition of cable operator Mediacom Communications Corp. as of June 2005. Increase in the number of customers; Percentage decrease in the average monthly revenue per data customer; Changes in the company.
- All the Digital Moves. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;4/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 17, p42
The article reports on the move of the Mediacom Communications Corp. and Bresnan Communications LLC to take some of their small rural systems of the digital-TV transition date in February 2009 in Washington D.C. It cites that the move is under the agreement of Federal Communications Commission...
- MCCC Club:. // CableFAX Daily;8/10/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 154, p2
The article reports that Mediacom Communication Corp. (MCCC) is in the growing list of Media System Operator (MSO) raising guidance based on 2Q results. MCCC lost 22K basic subs and 1K digital. MSO blamed some of the loss on the decision to focus on triple-play customers than video-only...
- The Media Agency Chief: "Attitude and beliefs are key, not age" // Marketing (00253650);10/17/2012 Supplement, p15
An interview is presented with Karen Blackett, a media agency executive with the television and communications company MediaCom. Topics include consumer attitudes and beliefs as attributes that are more significant for marketers than age groups, radio advertising, breakfast, and collaboration...
- Mediacom Picks Sprint for VoIP. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;8/30/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p18
Reports on the selection of Sprint Corp. by Mediacom Communications to provide voice-over-Internet protocol (VoIP) telephony in 2004. Reaction of John Pascarelli, an executive vice president at Mediacom, to the VoIP service; Number of the company's customers in the U.S.; Challenge being faced...
- DBS Socks Local-Cable Efforts. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;5/30/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p24
Looks at the impact of the problem of losing customers facing the cable industry to rival companies of DBS on the industry's advertising sales. Penetration rate scored by DBS in the advertising markets of Mediacom Communications Corp.; Involvement of newspapers and radio stations in the issue;...
- Mediacom launches residential gigabit broadband for communities in Missouri. // Fiber Optics Weekly Update;9/18/2015, Vol. 35 Issue 38, p7
The article offers information on a gigabit Internet service in Missouri from Mediacom Communications.
- Untitled Image. // Punch, or the London Charivari, Vol. 146, June 3, 1914;1/1/1914, p9
A statement expressed by an exasperated subscriber after finding six different numbers is presented.