- They Said It! // Broadcasting & Cable;5/28/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 22, p4
The article presents a quotation from Dan Moloney, president of Motorola Mobility, commenting on the Google's acquisition of the company at the Cable Show in may 21, 2012.
- Moloney takes top spot at Motorola Broadband. // CED;Jul2002, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p16
Reports the appointment of Dan Moloney, president of Motorola Broadband Communications Sector. Career background; Job responsibilities; Contribution to the business industry.
- Moloney Takes Helm At Motorola Broadband. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;6/17/2002, Vol. 22 Issue 24, p61
Reports the appointment of Dan Moloney to be the president of the broadband division of Motorola Inc. in the U.S. Decline of the revenue; Opportunity of long-term growth with latest services; Decrease of operating earnings.
- Motorola's Moloney: The Wireless Blend. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;9/10/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p26
The article offers information on merger of the Motorola's Connected Home Solutions group with its mobile-communications infrastructure group. It is stated that the reorganization that took place in April 2007 created the Home and Networks mobility business unit. According to Dan Moloney,...
- Motorola Reconfigures. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;7/23/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 29, p59
The article reports on the reconfiguration of Motorola. According to the author, Motorola has folded its mobile phone infrastructure unit into the Home and Networks Mobility. The move of the company which was disclosed in a Securities and Exchange Commission filing, makes an operating unit...
- Dan Moloney: Mister Credibility. ELLIS, LESLIE // Multichannel News;5/21/2012, Issue 21, p74
The article announces that Motorola Mobility Inc. president Dan Moloney will be given the 2012 National Cable and Telecommunications Association (NCTA) Vanguard Associates and Affiliates Award on May 23, 2013 at the Boston Convention and Exposition Center.
- After the Split. // Multichannel News;3/7/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p22
An interview with Dan Moloney, president of the U.S.-based Motorola Mobility, is presented. Moloney shares he focuses on bringing in smaller, application-type companies. He reveals that the transition to Internet protocol (IP) in the home is going to result in the evolution of the traditional...
- Motorola buys Netopia for 'seamless mobility'. // RCR Wireless News;11/20/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p9
The article reports that Motorola Inc. has signed an agreement to acquire broadband gateway provider Netopia Inc. According to Motorola, the deal is valued at $208 million and is expected to close early in 2007. Motorola and Netopia share a common vision of the connected home as the hub for...
- Execs Debate VOD, DVRs. // Multichannel News;1/17/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p28
Focuses on the issue regarding video-on-demand (VOD) and digital video recorders (DVR) discussed by cable operators and technology vendors at the Consumer Electronics Show on January 7, 2005. Remarks from Motorola Broadband Communications Sector president Dan Moloney on DVR and VOD; Number of...