Advanced Ads: Grid Is Good
- Waving a VOD Banner. HAUGSTED, LINDA // Multichannel News;8/20/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p49
The article announces the addition of banner and video-on-demand (VOD) enabled ad on Comcast's interactive programming guide, iGuide. This service is available to 9.1 million of Comcast's 9.5 million digital subscribers. According to Chip Meehan, Comcast Spotlight's vice president for...
- Comcast Launches Microsoft Close to Home. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;11/15/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p14
Reports on the launch of the Microsoft TV Foundation set-top software and interactive program guide on Comcast Corp. systems in Washington. Features of the software, including interactive news, weather and sports content; Information on a software deal between Microsoft Corp. and AT&T Corp....
- Comcast Guides DVRs to the Web. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;9/7/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 33, p6
The article reports on the launching of the new i-Guide A28, an interactive program guide (IPG) offered by Comcast Corp. It states that the new version of i-Guide provides several enhancements including the myDVR Manager which is a web-based digital video recorder (DVR) that schedules, the new...
- Freeview on its EPG, the NBN and IPTV. Avenell, Patrick // Appliance Retailer;Nov2010, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p7
The article offers information on the introduction of Freeview Electronic Program Guide by Freeview Ltd.
- Go Live With TV Recommendations. Docherty, Peter // Multichannel News;9/17/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 36, p41
In this article, the author focuses on the Electronic program guides (EPG) provided by the television broadcasting industry in the U.S. to provide information about television programming schedule.
- Ex-Cablers Take On Web TV. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;9/8/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 35, p28
An Internet video guide, Invision.TV, is discussed.
- A new era in TV, or just another EPG? RUGGLES, CHRIS // Choice;Apr2015, p6
The article evaluates FreeviewPlus electronic program guide for television.
- Freesat turns back Free Time. // What Hi-Fi? Sound & Vision;Nov2012, p34
The article offers brief information on the smart television program guide Free Time from Freesat.
- New Apple TV ups content ante. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/22/2015, pA02
The article reports on the additional content of the technology company Apple Inc.'s Apple TV set-top box including CBS All Access, Made to Measure and NBC channels in October 2015.