- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;10/9/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 40, p38
Several photographs of cable television industry personalities are presented.
- Freeze Frame. // Multichannel News;9/13/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p28
Photographs of people involved in the cable television industry are presented.
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;9/29/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 38, p54
Photographs that highlight several events in the cable television sector are presented.
- Freeze Frame. // Multichannel News;5/10/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p34
The article presents several photographs related to cable television industry in the U.S. including, Turner Entertainment Networks Inc.'s president Steve Koonin, television actress Sarah Jessica Parker, and chief executive officer (CEO) of Arts & Entertainment Network, Abbe Raven.
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;10/13/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p45
Multiple photographs of people from the television and entertainment industries are presented including cast and crew members from the Cartoon Network, the Sci Fi Channel, and the Sundance Channel.
- Schmooze. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/30/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 5, p6
Photographs of several television program celebrities and cable television (TV) industry personalities in the U.S. are presented including Carmi Zlotnik, Rob Tapert and Steven S. DeKnight.
- Freeze Frame. // Multichannel News;5/31/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 22, p16
Photographs of several participants of various events related to the cable television industry in the U.S. including Larry Satkowiak, Brian Lamb and Steve Schiffman.
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;9/15/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p28
Several photographs are presented depicting various events related in the cable television industry in the U.S., including the Carolinas Sports Business Summit, Charter Eastern Conference and Comcast Spotlight.
- Freeze Frame: CTAM Summit 2010. // Multichannel News;10/25/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 40, p14
Photographs of several Cable Television Administration & Marketing Society (CTAM) Summit 2010 attendees including Cox Communications Inc. senior vice president Jacqui Vines, American Red Cross chief executive officer (CEO) Gail McGovern, and photographer Rick Kalleher.