Cisco Hires Software Pro
- View From The Top: Enrique Rodriguez Senior Vice President and General Manager, Cisco's Service Provider Video Technology Group. // VIA Satellite;4/1/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p2
An interview with Enrique Rodriguez, the vice president of the service provider video technology group of Cisco Systems Inc. is presented. When asked about over-the-top (OTT) broadcasting service, he refers to its development. He talked about the technology, Videoscape, and said that it will be...
- IBM GAVE ENRIQUE RODRIGUEZ THE TOOLS; TALENT DID THE REST. Phillips, Bruce E. // Hispanic Engineer & Information Technology;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p39
Profiles Enrique Rodriguez, executive assistant to senior vice president of Worldwide Technology and Manufacturing at IBM. Career and educational background; Efforts of Rodriguez to serve the Puerto Rican community in the U.S.
- Stakeholder ripe for review. Lovewell, Debbie // Employee Benefits;Feb2004, p23
Relates the experience of executives about stakeholder pensions in Great Britain. Importance of communication and employee education to help employees recognize the benefits of the pension; Percentage of stakeholder pensions without members; Communications campaign of Cisco Systems Inc. INSET:...
- The black stuff. Quicke, Simon // MicroScope;9/17/2007, p2
The article talks about the Cisco day conference held at the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin, Ireland. The meeting had a discussion on its version of Second Life where resellers meet ISVs and discussed the idea of forming partnerships to target vertical markets. One executive said he had heard of...
- Cisco's New War, Boom Town. DeMarzo, Robert C. // CRN;Jun2009, Issue 1286, p49
The article discusses the competition between the respective senior executives of Cisco Systems Inc. and the firm HP in the U.S. for computer servers and storage. Motivations for the competition include market share, compensation plans, and strategic goals. Cisco has the edge in stock market...
- Life after Cisco. Caruso, Jeff // Network World;03/15/99, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p1
Focuses on computer network equipment vendor Cisco executives' departure from the company as of March 15, 1999. Reasons for the executives' resignation from the company; Former Cisco executives' establishment of start-up businesses. INSET: Life at Cisco..
- Peg Maddocks. // T+D;May2001, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p56
Profiles Peg Maddocks, senior manager at Cisco Systems Inc. Career history; Achievements; Educational background.
- 'We have to align Cisco to the national agenda, priorities of the government'. NAIR, ED // Dataquest;3/15/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p30
An interview with president Jeff White of Cisco Systems Inc. in India is presented in which he discusses his priorities, biggest surprises, and plans for the company.
- New Symbol: Cisco east? // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);1/31/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p5A
Reports on the appointment of Steve Priestly as vice president for operations at Cisco Systems Inc.