- Engineer's Guide. Scherer, Chriss // Radio Magazine;Mar2009, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p14
The article presents a preview of the issues that will be tackled at the NAB Extra show. For this event, many Las Vegas hotels in Nevada have reduced their rates while others offer huge discounts on travel packages. This event will be the key to the new technology and products on display. It...
- DIARY. // Image Technology;Oct1991, Vol. 73 Issue 10, p413
A calendar of events Europe from October 1991 to September 1994 is presented. The 6th International Audio, Video, Broadcasting and Telecommunications Show will be on October 17-21, 1991 in Milan, Italy. The FKTG 15th Convention will be on June 1-5, 1992 in Berlin, Germany. The Photokina will be...
- BroadcastAsia2002: Definitely worth the trip. // Broadcast Engineering;Jul2002, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p8
Editorial. Focuses on developments related to the event BroadcastAsia 2002 show held in Singapore. Conferences that took place during the event; Description of the friendly attitude of the local people of Singapore; Availability of cars, hotel rooms at reasonable prices; Experience of the...
- NAB Sessions. // Radio Magazine;Mar2009, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p38
The article presents the schedule of activities at the Broadcast Engineering Conference.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;12/21/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 47, p27
A calendar of events for the telecommunications industry in the U.S. from January to October 2010 is presented which includes 2010 National Association of Television Programming Executives Conference & Market on January 25-27, Women in Cable Telecommunications, 2010 Leadership Conference on May...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;4/5/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p18
A calendar of special events is presented which includes Upfront Central panel discussion of Broadcasting and Cable on April 6, 2010, Annual meeting of Ohio Cable Telecommunications Association on April 13, 2010 and 2010 Chapter Leadership Conference from April 14 to April 15, 2010.
- March Meetings. // Textile Chemist & Colorist;Feb81, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p4
A calendar of events for the textile industry for March 1981 is presented which includes the American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC) Symposium on March 6-7, Hudson-Mohawk Section: Field Trip to Star Textile & Research Inc. on March 11 and Southeastern Section: Spring...
- AATCC Calendar. // Textile Chemist & Colorist;Feb81, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p50
A calendar of the textile industry from February 1981 to January 1981 is presented which include the American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC) workshop on May 14, Field Trip to Star Textile & Research Inc. on March 11 and New England Regional Conference on May 14-16.
- CALENDAR. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;May2008, Vol. 80 Issue 5, p14
A calendar of congresses to be held in the U.S. from May-October 2008 are presented, including the Advanced Radiant Computer Design and Mechanical Piping USDS, the 2008 National Technical Training Symposium, and the Fifth annual Engineering Green Buildings (EGB) Conference and Expo.