- People on The Move. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/15/2002, Issue 323008, p5
Reports career developments of the executives in California as of November 2002. Promotion of Evangelista Gonzalez to the position of vice president of Kaweah National Bank; Selection of William J. Conway to the position of marketing director of Downing Planetarium; Recruitment of staff members...
- LOBBYING WORLD. // Hill;8/5/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 95, p9
The article reports career development updates in the U.S. including former representative Kenneth Bentsen Jr. who joined with Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association, Frank Mermoud for TD International, and Cheryl Blum who joined with the Telecommunications Industry Association.
- COMINGS AND GOINGS. // Corporate Legal Times;Sep2002, Vol. 12 Issue 130, p8
Reports career developments for corporate legal executives in the U.S. as of September 2002. Selection of Eric H. Peterson as executive vice president and general counsel for TXU company; Appointment of John K.P. Stone III as senior vice president and general counsel of PolyMedia Corp.;...
- Abbey marketer to run Axa's online services. // Marketing Week;8/10/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 28, p9
Focuses on the appointment of Karen Jones as the marketing director of the electronic business operations of Axa in Great Britain. Responsibility in devising the marketing strategy for the portal site launch; Significance to the development of the site; Career highlights.
- BE YOUR OWN HEADHUNTER. Butcher, David // Management Today;Dec2001, p60
Offers advice to executives who want to become their own headhunter. Avoidance of relying on superiors for career guidance; Assessment of own expertise; Selection of firms to pursue; Benefits of making cold calls.
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // Business Journal (Central New York);2/28/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p19
Reports career developments of the executives in New York as of February 2003. Promotion of Thomas V. Dadey Jr. as associate principal of Clough, Harbour & Associates LLP; Selection of Frank A. Polera for the position of account manager at Latorra, Paul & McCann Advertising; Designation of...
- To Halt Its Sub Erosion, Charter Turns to Bellville. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;12/9/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p1
Reports that former Cox Communications Inc. operations chief Margaret Bellville has been named to head U.S.-based communications company Charter Communications Inc.'s systems operations as of December 2002. Person whom Bellville will replace for the post; Reasons for the replacement; Financial...
- Director named to reform law's new comparative agency. Baker, Sam // Hill;5/17/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 66, p16
The article reports on the appointment of Joe Selby as the first executive director of the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute.
- PEOPLE. // Orange County Business Journal;11/7/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 45, p23
The article reports career developments and other moves at local businesses in California. Nancy Warzer-Brady has been promoted to director of education and community programs of the Orange County Performing Arts Center. On the other hand, Mike McAllister was recruited by Keystone Pacific...